[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insight into the Anglo Mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1473092539890.jpg (252KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473092539890.jpg
252KB, 627x800px
https://openrevolt.info/2013/02/03/alexander-dugin-the-great-war-of-continents/

Dugin, a Russian political scientist and occultist with some influence on the Russian policy process, argues that geopolitics is a war between two different kinds of civilization: Atlanteans and Continentals. The Atlanteans are a water civilization, people who live on the coast and engage in transnational mercantilism; over time they gain a liberal worldview where economics is above politics and individualism is above community. Continentals, geographically inland peoples without strict reliance on ocean trade, put politics above economics and community above individualism.

The anglosphere is composed of Atlanteans, sea Jews, while Continentals are more community oriented and can comfortably organize into extremist societies.
>>
please respond i thought this was interesting ;_;
>>
No it's not, it's Russian propaganda rehashing the Continental/Maritime superpowers opposed throughout history, such as France/Uk or US/China, US/Soviet Union etc.
Protip, being connected to the world makes you win everytime.

Trump policies dont work and China will become a maritime superpower and become number one.
>>
The UK and Ireland are more conservative than France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Sweden so I don't think what he says makes any sense

Cuba, Japan, Sicily, Malta etc are all more socially Conservative than the mainland countries close to them as well
>>
>>68356526
Continentals may be leftists. The USSR was continental. Atlanteans may be conservative, particularly when they focus on property rights. The difference is the primary way they think politically and appeal to citizens- either culturally or economically.
>>
>>68356526
>>68356659
Stop trying to justify this bullshit, it's Russian Propaganda.
>>
>>68356659
Japan is a collectivist society like most of Asia, they hate individualism

It's just rambling from some Russian occultist
>>
>>68354947
Neat

I can see where he's coming from, but anglo countries (the US and UK really) have their own isolationist times as well
>>
>>68356793
He says Japan is historically a continental society
>>
>>68356863
and that means we can safely disregarded anything he says
>>
>>68354947
> Dugin, a Russian political scientist
He is a meme here, you should not read anything he writes and post this nonsense anywhere unironically.
>>
>>68354947

This is kind of interesting, yes.

What I read from this post was: The more you interact with different peoples and different ways of seeing life, the more liberal and individualist you get.

Good to know that building little ships and guns is probably gonna help me in the future. Kek.
>>
File: 1440919787461.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1440919787461.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>68356993
>He is a meme here, you should not read anything he writes and post this nonsense anywhere unironically.

That's just what you want us to believe, isn't it you FSB goon?
>>
>>68356965
Nah. It's not the coast it's the trade. Japan was relatively insular.
>>
>>68354947

The whole thing is complete bs. Literally all of it.

From packing living-near-the-sea people together under one label """"""atlanteans""""" (England, France, Spain, Italy) to doing the same to """"""""""continental"""""""""""""" peoples (China, Russia, Poland, Iran) to attributing specific immanent and permanent characteristics to each grouped label be it political, social or fucking anthropological.

In fact, one could argue it's actually the opposite with the anglos being way more gregarious than individualistic, and specially in relation to """"continentals"""" like russians.

Fucking Murica was founded by a communitarian anglo sect that gave the stick treatment to anyone who dared sticking their necks out of the "normal" behaviour and full submission to the rule of the community leaders.
>>
>>68356494
>Trump policies dont work and China will become a maritime superpower and become number one.
Good. Only a buttmad universalist would want America to be stronger than China
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.