[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between Western Weed & Asian Bhang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9762.jpg (770KB, 1000x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9762.jpg
770KB, 1000x545px
In Pakistan we have hash + bhang but no marijuana as sold in the west. Any info on their difference?
>>
>>68351993
Our weed is good so we can smoke the buds and not vomit, yours is shit which is why it needs to be concentrated as hash or cooked.
>>
>>68352047
Pretty much. Your weed is shite.
>>
>>68352047
Hash has the same effects as smoking marijuana. THC is THC.
>>
>>68351993
>bhang

Well, what exactly is Bhang?
I'm a legal grower, maybe I can help.
>>
>>68352629
>>68352047
>smoking weed
>smoking hashish
>not smoking dabs

SMOKE DABS ERRYDAY

GET HIGHER ERRYDAY
>>
But that's haram!
>>
>>68352629
hash is stronger than flowers because its concentrated. as i understand it bhang is wee infused milk, and when you digest thc its actually not the same as thc.

the reason your country does this is because your marijuana crops are bad. i guarantee our commercial flowers are stronger than your hash, taste better, and don't cause headaches.
>>
>>68352792
All the Pakistanis I know are huge potheads. All the Turks I know love to drink. Only the Bengalis I know abstain from intoxicants.
>>
>>68352792
alcohol is
>>
>>68352792
everyone i know whos worked with the iraqi army has said they do nothing but get baked all day. even when they're on patrols or watch or w/e. my brother in law said they'd just wander off when he wasn't looking and he'd find them hanging out smoking hookahs like it was no big deal
>>
File: IMG_9559.jpg (99KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9559.jpg
99KB, 700x600px
>>68352961
I agree that dank marijuana nugs that smell like candy have no match and obviously provide much unique overall experience due to decades of genetic manipulation but THC is still THC and of course, a food's appearance + scent leads to its flavor while some shitty looking stews actually pack quite a lot of flavor. I have no idea da fuk im talking about but I would kill for some super lemon haze right naw
>>
>>68352792
Have you never met a Muslim? They're always getting stoned
>>
>>68353257
thc isn't the only chemical that gets you high though.
>>
File: IMG_6601.jpg (89KB, 638x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6601.jpg
89KB, 638x481px
>>68352785
Dabs are basically wannabe heroine addicts. Hey if you really want to smoke something off the edge of a knife like a degenerate or use a blow torch to take dab hits like a heroine monkey then perhaps you're taking marijuana a little too seriously ya fucking crack addict
>>
>>68352738
Its some shitty leaves that supposedly make you high they sell crackers here that make you high and they supposedly have bhang in em personally ive never had bhang its not common here in PK but hash is all over the place
>>
>>68353257
The strains here have been selectively bred for decades so that ours have a much higher thc content and cbd content than yours. If you ever have the money you could go to Colorado/Washington and smoke there because it's legal recreationally.

>>68353412
Dabs are just hash oil my dude. Because it's oil you need to smoke it off a special type of rig with a nail that you heat up with a blowtorch. They're very good if you get good quality ones and don't by from shady dealers.
>>
>>68353627
i thought bhang was a drink?
>>
File: HPIM4701.jpg (248KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
HPIM4701.jpg
248KB, 600x797px
>>68353627
Why don't you get some Pakistani Chitral Kush, from the Kush mountains?
>>
File: IMG_6165.png (1MB, 782x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6165.png
1MB, 782x570px
>>68353661
Have had a lot of strains on my trips to canada and I'm aware of how poten marijuana can get. Really miss BC buds and OG kush but the stuff I see online coming outta colorado is just mind blowing

As for dabs, the method just seems sketchy. Highly doubt anything could trump smoking a nice fat joint.

>>68353663
Its a plant
>>68353787
Marijuana awareness is only now hitting mainland. Afghan hash + OG Pakhtun Hash is sought after here but I'm sure ih future we'll be seeing locally grown buds
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.