[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/ Dating 25+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Male, hetero, 28, east cost U.S. Just recently became a bachelor, I was a serial dater/monogamist, constantly in relationships since age 18.

I'm always hearing horror stories about dating after 25 or 30.

Baggage, ticking biological clocks, divorces and kids.

Is the dating seen really like that?

Whats have you guys experiences been like?

When and where was your most recent date? Give us all the juicy details.

Thread is LGBT friendly.
>>
>>68348487

I once got a girl to send me a picture of her bobos
>>
File: eazyyy.jpg (15KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
eazyyy.jpg
15KB, 400x286px
>LGBT friendly
>>
>>68348487
kek you're a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>68348487
take this shit to >>>/soc/
attentionwhore
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>68348487
>Thread is LGBT friendly.
>>
>>68348592
>>68348977
>not liking liquor guns bacon and tits

Typical Muslims.
>>
>>68348977

Isn't it known that muslims men force their boys to put on wigs and dresses so they can fuck them in the ass?
>>
>>68348487
It gets more difficult to find a girl who doesn't already have kids. On the bright side, you probably missed the sleepless years.
>>
File: 1480717099341.jpg (22KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480717099341.jpg
22KB, 440x332px
>>68349452
>>68349365
>implications
>>
Another thing to consider is that, due to your weak-willed nature and your reluctance to wait for pleasure, you've created your own amount of baggage in the process.
>>
>>68348487
I was 23 and she was 27. She wanted to move really fast and I not so much for obvious reasons. It ended up not working for that very reason. I'm not going to say all women over 25 are like that, but that was my experience with it.
>>
It's not so bad if you pursue the career-oriented people. They generally want to do those things later than average anyways or sometimes not at all.
Also the fact that they are more pre-occupied makes them less likely to be clingy.
If you aren't into that sort of thing then you can always just date someone that is younger than you to avoid the baggage, but you risk immaturity. Most people are immature though.

Earlier in my twenties my exes would go batshit about settling down and would nag me about anything.
Current gf is 28 and just wants to work and then have a nice night together after. Feels good man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.