[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just failed one of my courses in my last year of my degree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>just failed one of my courses in my last year of my degree
>>
>>68324072
It's over. You're fucked.
>>
You're fucked my friend
In for another year
>>
>>68324072
I will never get why people who fail courses just don't drop the class earlier. Are you somehow unaware of how you're doing in the class?
>>
>>68326552
The drop date at my university is less than 2 months after classes start. A lot of my classes only have a mid term and a final. Some professors try and get the mid term in before drop date but some done.

Im not in danger of failing any of mine but I can see how it happens to people
>>
>>68324072
>What is your degree?
>Does it mean you cannot graduate?
>>
>>68324072

Then it's not your last year. Next year is.
>>
File: 2.jpg (168KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
168KB, 422x422px
>>68326552
Sometimes you're right on the edge and you think you can do it.

>mfw when somehow inexplicably got a C- in over the summer Calc III
>mfw I should up maybe 7 times out of 40
>mfw deep down I think there was a mistake and some Korean kid got my F
>>
>>68326635
That's a pretty shitty system. Sorry about that, but yeah I understand in that scenario. I've met too many retards at my college I guess.
>>
>>68326685
Calc 3 was honestly much, much easier than Calc 1 or 2 for me.

Granted I took calc 1 in highschool when I had very little work ethic but I took calc 2 in my prime and I only barely scraped by with a B while working my ass off
>>
>>68326552
I don't know how it is in the US, but in Australia if you fail your exam then you fail the entire unit.
>>
>>68327906
same here.
you have to ''frequencies''/tests,if you the average between them is over 9,5(0 to 20) you pass the unit, if you don't,you have to go to an exam and if you fail the exam you go to the appeal/recourse exam.
You have alot of opportunities to pass the unit.
>>
>>68326965
Yeah III was easier than II, but not over the summer

Especially if you haven't already had exposure to vectors n shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.