[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can white people like this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How can white people like this shit?
>>
>>68314604

>wiggers
>white

White niggers are still niggers.
>>
>>68314604
>How can white people like this shit?

Shit knocks, black americans make the best party music.
>>
>>68314866
then why do they still listen to that outside parties?
>>
>>68314999

pretty sure there have been studies done on this if you want to look it up from a more scientific perspective.

Hip-hop is primarily party music but it's a great mood elevator, it gives you confidence, higher energy, pumps you up to help you get through a difficult task, gets you in the zone to tackle life.

and yeah i'm sure you don't think so (or you wouldn't be asking your question) but the music sounds good and for the most part are great pieces of artwork.
>>
>>68315316
yeah yeah it's best kind of music to make the western youth completly retarded since the late 80's.
no mention of the hidden black supremacist messages or references on many songs.
>>
>>68315553
x)
>>
>>68314604
>
>>
>>68314604
Nigga you mad
>>
>>68314604
Because whites have no culture
>>
>>68315553
>yeah yeah it's best kind of music to make the western youth completly retarded

And they said that about two other forms of Black American party music, Rock and Jazz.
>>
>>68315934
The difference with Rock and Jazz is there are no promotion of gang cultures, criminality and hidden supremacist messages.

and yes it's partly true, the Rock is the music of those retarded boomers who make the western world fucked up. (with artist pretending to be political when they actually did that for money and promoting pacific status quo)
>>
>>68316111

>The difference with Rock and Jazz is there are no promotion of gang cultures, criminality and hidden supremacist messages

Music reflects the times. and cut it with the supremacist message bs. I've been listening to hip-hop since the early '90s, it's my favorite genre of music, I've gone through countless hours and hundreds of artist and I can tell you that a "black supremacist" message is damn near close to none existent in the music. Hip-hop artist have 100 times more songs about loving their moms than they do about trying to oppress white people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.