[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate speech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_3426.jpg (26KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3426.jpg
26KB, 300x257px
Are minorities in your country (ethnic minorities, women, LGBT and so on) sufficiently protected by your legal system?

Unfortunately, bigoted drivel bordering on genocide enticement is not only tolerated, but becoming socially acceptable in this country. Not even mainstream politicians shy away from it. No wonder then, that a fascist party managed to win seats in our parliament.

We still have a very long and arduous journey ahead of us if we want to reach the level of developed nations like Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada at some point in the future.
>>
>>68308244
People yes, faggots no.
>>
File: 1478826488182.png (703KB, 771x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478826488182.png
703KB, 771x1200px
>>68308244
You ether have free speech or you don't and if you don't, you aren't free.
Hate speech prevents valid criticism.
>>
>>68308427
>no Bane
Shit OC, m8.
>>
What kind of minorities does Slovakia have? It doesn't seem like a diverse country.
>>
Jews barely even exist in here and yet you can't say the slightest thing against them
>>
>>68308427
Britain is perhaps the best country in Europe when it comes to combating hate speech. Even your right-wingers like Farage have to be careful to not cross a certain line.

I envy you.
>>
Why are American whites so angry about becoming a minority?

Are minorities treated badly in America?
>>
>>68308244
yes they are, butl since in Italy we don't give a shit about laws we make fun of them every time we can.
>>
>>68308503
Heard that Marseille has one of the biggest jewish communities in europe
>>
>>68308503
Should I tell you a story about that ?
>>
>>68308515
You're motivated by dissenting political views not aligned to your own which is not free speech, fuck yourself authoritarian beta
>>
>>68308244
>Hate speech
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime
>>
>>68308525
Minorities are treated badly anywhere.
>>
>>68308244
>developed nations like Germany, Sweden, Britain
Not for long with the amount of muslims they are taking in.
>>
>>68308558
No one here wants to believe marseille exists
>>
>>68308596
Censoring dissenting*
>>
File: 1451046757337.png (760KB, 500x600px)
1451046757337.png
760KB, 500x600px
>>68308667
Soon they'll fall back step or two if nothing happens.
>>
>>68308596
What do I gain from a discussion with someone who holds "gas le jews" tier beliefs?

Here's a relevant quote from Karl Popper:

>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.
>>
>>68308802
Not being tolerant to the concept of fascism seems pretty bigoted desu

Seems also bigoted to be intolerant to people discussing the fact that nonwhite immigration might not be such a great idea.
>>
File: christmas present.webm (908KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
christmas present.webm
908KB, 405x720px
>>68308802
>everything people say must benefit someone else otherwise you can't say it
>>
>>68308802
>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
Le racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic bigots that you despise so much might use this quote as an argument against muslims, you know?
>>
When will eurofriends start believing in free speech again?
>>
>>68308244
Yes, unfortunately a little bit too much.

There is a problem with immigration in this country and it's not socially acceptable to question our benevolent leader.

>Developed nation of Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada

Not for long at the rate this is going. I'm afraid these countries will soon become third world as the people who made them great (White, straight men) are getting clobbered from all sides.
>>
>>68308972
2nd french revolution

May impure blood quench our furrows
>>
>>68308244
Hate speech is protected under the First Amendment. However, actual non-verbal discrimination is banned for the most part.
>>
>>68308802
>humans in charge of what people are allowed to talk about
this is why authoritarian states always fail, because even if you start with good intentions, someone will come along to abuse that power. Free speech and other related individual liberties are not about idealism, they're about realism.
BTW, I'm allowed to criticize my government and governments around the world thanks to our nearly unlimited free speech ;-)
>>
>>68308967
*against Islam
and they are right to do so. However, implying that all Muslims are scum that should be removed from Europe is inciting violence, which is not right.
>>
>>68308972
The first part is totally exaggerated. Like even Merkel says that gay marriage is not a real marriage. There are also mainstream politicians who say that the islams doesn't fit to Germany etc.
>>
We need free speech of course. but as you know, It must be with responsibility.
>>
>>68309086
>implying that all Muslims are scum that should be removed from Europe is inciting violence
It's inciting reason without violence unless they chimp out when trying to be removed.
>>
So then what does free speech protect? - the right to speak the popular opinion? That seems a little useless.

In Nazi Germany or Soviet Union you also had the right to say the popular opinion, but "hate speech" got dealt with strong punishment.

I think the problem might be defining what hate speech specifically is. As the definition can change with time, oR different parties in power.

Whereas Free speech is binary - it's either there, or isn't.
>>
>>68308802
And how can the average person debate with a close minded authoritarian like you who promotors censorship? We don't want your protection, we do not need and we will always choose freedom over banning words and ideas.
Get the stick out your ass man because I feel safer knowing everyone is allowed their own say than rather than only the select groups you choose.
>>
>>68309144
Forced relocation is almost always violent, if you knew anything about your history you would know this.
>>
Free speech is most idiotic thing in the world?
Why in the world some farmers with two digit IQ's and a technician with master degree must have same rights to talk?
>>
>>68309156
Unless you got a definition in your constitution like in Germany
>>
>homosexuals
yes, there's a law that puniches hate crimes
>native americans (mapuches)
yes, they have lots of benefits from the state
>immigrants (peruvians, bolivians, colombians)
no
>>
>>68309183
Then it is them acting violent on their own. Kicking out the drunk homeless guy that's squatting on your property is not inciting violence.
>>
>>68309195
>Defending his dictatorship

Good boy! This week you get double rations.
>>
>>68308244
We didn't have any law against hate speech but thanks to our llama we have one now. It is useless but the gov have used it to put critics in some trouble.
>>
>>68309258
>not letting stupid fucks talk is dictatorship
Good goy, this week you get double semen rations.
>>
>>68309241
Kicking out someone who has built their life somewhere and has a legal right to stay where they are is not the same as kicking out a trespasser. What a ridiculous analogy.
>>
File: 1336715775_1.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1336715775_1.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
>>68308244
The problem with oppressing hate speech is that they give resources to make easier the persecution of people based on what they say, not what they do + that means that they have to focus on the digital interactions, effectively weaponizing and putting at risk our privacy. Say you made mad, and I have some knowledge about computers, exploits, etc. I can easily take advantage of those resources.

Do not give resources to persecute free speech. Just think what would happen if those resources fall in the wrong hands.

This fat fuck, may be fat as fuck and a liberal hippie, but he is also right.
>>
Free speech or gtfo, political environment in sweden fucking sucks.
>>
>>68308244
>if we want to reach the level of developed nations like Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada

Why would you ever want to be like those Cuckistans in any regard but the money?
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (14KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
14KB, 384x400px
>>68308972
>In Europe, calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage could get you charged with inciting hatred.
Dunno who's dumber, that germ libcuck plebbitor thinking whole continent is like his cunt, or muh freedumz murrilards believing any of it.
>>
>>68309293
Yes, because all migrants have the right to be in their host countries. The homeless man has his shitty life built in the squatted property just like the migrant has his shitty life built in the country he's living in. Neither has a right to be where they are unless you give it to them. So stop giving it to them and remove them. Completely sane analogy.
>>
>>68309135
And that responsebility must come from people themselves not by law, self-censoring or any of that bullshit.
>>
File: pytRcsME.png (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pytRcsME.png
32KB, 400x400px
>>68309380
>Free speech or gtfo, political environment in sweden fucking sucks.

You know what to do.
>>
>Free speech
>It means you can tell hate speech without responsibilities
Umm.....Is that really freedom?
>>
>>68308481
Gyppos and Hungarians. They hate both for different reasons and in the case of Hungarians varying intensity.
>>
>>68309434
The question is how you define hate speech? It's a very blurry term.
>>
>>
>>68309466
Whatever the current government doesn't agree with.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>68309466
You can't, that's the problem.
>>
>be from Rio
>can say that I hate Paulistas using shitty stereotypes as arguments
>can't say that I hate muslims using the same "arguments"

Sounds like bullshit
>>
File: Futa You.jpg (226KB, 750x681px) Image search: [Google]
Futa You.jpg
226KB, 750x681px
Im sure you will one day teach minories like armenians to tolerate turks or jews to tolerate none jews with your ignorant lack of knowledge,heritage,history and traditions.

subhuman slavshit
>>
>>68309288
>Literally say the same thing as I said
>Things this is a comeback
>>
>>68309409
The homeless man does not have a right to squat in a property. This analogy is beyond help.
>>
>>68309466
Well, someone telling me "you're a fucking chink! get out this place!" or "he's a bit small because he's an asian" then these are hate speech.
But you know, when you say that in comedy show or joke, you're innocent.
>>
>>68309431
>supporting edgelords
>>
>>68309595
>The homeless man does not have a right to squat in a property.
That was the point.
>>
>>68308244
>Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada
Why would you lump us in with two European lost causes and the SJW capital of north America?
Sorry Canada, but you know you are. You keep telling us.
>>
>>68309645
Immigrants DO have the right to live in their properties though. What you're suggesting is a perversion of the law to satisfy some naive ethnic nationalist sentiment.
>>
Of course.

France is basically Politically Correct : the country.

Badmouth muslims, Islam, gays, refugees, non-whites, migrants, women => you go to jail

Insult people who badmouth them, wish them death => it's okay, it's not racist, no pasaran bash the fash ;))))))))))

I hate this cuck country.
>>
>>68309626
>"you're a fucking chink! get out this place!"
This might be considered a threat, so I guess I agree, but
>"he's a bit small because he's an asian"
>hate speech
Seriously? It might be impolite, but not really hateful.
How tall are you, by the way?
>>
>>68309626
That's just banter
>>
>>68309431

idk if nordfront is the answer to the issue in sweden.
>>
>>68309639
>supporting sitting at home hoping the problem goes away on its own
>>
File: aaa.jpg (68KB, 743x500px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
68KB, 743x500px
>>68309684
>Sorry Canada, but you know you are. You keep telling us.

DELETE US
>>
File: Cy807EEUcAAqgM1.jpg (142KB, 1138x615px) Image search: [Google]
Cy807EEUcAAqgM1.jpg
142KB, 1138x615px
>>68308515

It is concerning of what can be classified as hate speech. If I were to make a case saying homogeneous societies are better than racially diverse ones, a lot of people will interpret that as hate speech. Suggesting this will get you fired in a lot of jobs, even if you're making a perfectly good case.
>>
File: 1460250968302.png (14KB, 420x420px)
1460250968302.png
14KB, 420x420px
How do you treat those who don't celebrate Easter?
>>
>>68309693
Think he was talking about his penis
>>
>>68309763
h-happy holidays my f-fellow citizen
>>
>>68309716
>implying you must support them otherwise youre a basement dwelling neet
nice meme
>>
>>68309693
Just imprumptu examples. yea.
>>
File: qtswat.png (228KB, 500x886px) Image search: [Google]
qtswat.png
228KB, 500x886px
We love our muslim minorities in China
>>
>>68309693
>175cm
>>
>>68309753
Boy he sure looks happy in that pic
>>
>>68309825
Where are her legs?
>>
>>68309888
they fell off
what else did you expect from a chinese product?
>>
File: Lipka Tatars.jpg (44KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Lipka Tatars.jpg
44KB, 600x401px
>>68309825
We like ours too Tbh
>>
>>68309797
Who else do you support? And what's wrong with them in your opinion?
>>
>>68309753
wtf is going on there
>>
>>68309965
Really makes you think
>>
File: qtconstable.jpg (86KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
qtconstable.jpg
86KB, 442x600px
>>68309888
Attached to her ass like everyone else (you dumb or something?)
>>
>>68308515
>Britain is perhaps the best country in Europe when it comes to combating hate speech.
Too bad they aren't so great at combating hate shanking :^)
>>
>>68309965

JustTrudeauthings.
>>
>>68309997
I can't see them in the photo.
>>
File: qtoffduty.jpg (158KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
qtoffduty.jpg
158KB, 500x625px
>>68309919

Cute, love the outfits.

(The qt swat officer on the right)
>>
File: IMG_2468.jpg (146KB, 715x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2468.jpg
146KB, 715x727px
>>68309054
Yes, free speech is important in challenging power and that's crucial in a democracy.

But democracy, unlike other forms of government, is vulnerable to hijicking by those who don't believe in it and want to get rid of it. That's why it needs powerful defence mechanisms.

Hitler got into power through democratic election and then he destroyed Weimar republic. That's why Germans have a term Streitbare Demokratie - a democracy that can defend itself against those who want to abolish it.

Human dignity is the most important principle in German constitution, even above free speech. Dehumanisation and denial are among the eight stages of genocide and you could say it's only speech.

I understand that it's different in the US. You need first amendement because otherwise there would be another civil war with racist and armed South.
>>
>>68310147
democracy is a hoax

fuckboy

no such thing
>>
>>68310219
And this is exactly why your speech doesn't deserve to be protected by it: you don't believe in it and are acting in bad faith. That's called paradox of tolerance.
>>
>>68310147
>8 steps of genocide

Wow really makes you think.

>Classification
Whites & "poc"

>Dehumanization
"White devils" "racists"

>Organization
"We need to bring in 3,000,000 non-white immigrants every year. This is the only way our country can survive"

>Polarization
"Stop being racist and just accept getting displaced you white devil"

>Denial
"White genocide isn't happening, we're not systematically bringing in unsustainable numbers of immigrants in an effort to displace white people, stop being paranoid and pay your taxes already"
>>
>>68310147
>Hitler got into power through democratic election
He got in power because von Hindenburg died
>>
>>68310307
fuck you

irrelevant SLAVSHIT
>>
>>68310329
German conservatives gave him the Chancellery because they believed that he could be controlled and used as a weapon against the left.

That was a fatal mistake.
>>
>>68310147
>Human dignity is the most important principle in German constitution, even above free speech. Dehumanisation and denial are among the eight stages of genocide and you could say it's only speech.

I agree.

Human dignity is more important than free speech or even any other human rights. Which is why it's fine to use violence to protect your (white) people.
>>
File: 00002.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px)
00002.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>68310307
I got my freedom of speech right here

and I'd sure ass hell will stand up for my rights

be some fucker agrees with them or try to trample on them
>>
>>68310322
How is white genocide real? White people in the West are still a clear majority and they hold the bulk of economic, cultural and political power.
>>
>>68308244
You don't need a legal protection (freedom of speech) for speaking your mind on topics the majority agree on. You need this protection for speaking your mind on topics which are the minority opinion. Controversial topics like racist speech needs protection from the law.

The countries you listed, Germany, Sweden, Britain or Canada, all have a legal system which protects hate speech.

Your pic related is wrong. Free speech means you are allowed to hate speech.

We had recently a legal hate speech and parade/demonstration here in norway (they've had many in Sweden), and guess what, it's protected by the law as it should be.
>>
>>68310147
>Hitler got into power through democratic election

Hitler was also persecuted and censored by the Weimar republic. Who knows if he could get that kind of pull if they just let him yap about his (((favourite subject))).
>>
>>68310508
Demographics are shifting rapidly with unfavorable immigration policies because apparently only whites need 'diversity'.
>>
>women are a minority
>>
>>68310395
I don't get what you're trying to say with your Argumentum ad Hitler then. He later had popular support, isn't that what democracy is all about?
>>
>>68308515
>Britain is perhaps the best country in Europe when it comes to combating hate speech.

Theres no such thing here by law, the only way to get arrested really is to do some sort of slander campaign against someone
>>
we make racist and sexist jokes all the time
even in comedy shows, for now at least
>>
>>68310604
No, Hitler is relevant here because he hijicked and destroyed democracy.

Mob rule is not a democracy. Civil liberties and human rights need to be protected if you want to call it that.
>>
>>68310761
>Mob rule is not a democracy. Civil liberties and human rights need to be protected if you want to call it that.

That's right. And mob rule is what you're advocating for here.

Freedom of speech (yes including hate speech) is part of "civil liberties and human rights".
>>
>>68310562
wtf i love norway now
>>
>>68310582
Who are these whites exactly? What do they have in common? You are a Canadian and I'm a Slovak, there's no white identity.
>>
>>68310761
Hitler made hate speech illegal. Isn't that what you want?
>>
File: stormcloaks.png (482KB, 561x548px)
stormcloaks.png
482KB, 561x548px
>>68309431
>Throw off the shackles of Imperial oppression! Do not bow to the yoke of a false emperor. Be true to your blood, to your homeland!
>>
File: intelligence.png (89KB, 845x489px)
intelligence.png
89KB, 845x489px
>>68310804
And norway loves USA. We'll continue spying for you.
>>
>>68308244
Nops.

It's a backwards supersticious country repelled
by intellectuality.

>ethnic minorities
Good luck finding any natives who still have their lands.

>women
Domestic violence is ranpant, and people still don't very ellemntary concepts like feminist and femism

>LGBT
Expect religious people to obsess over you, and casual rapes or phisical agression.
>>
File: norway-national-guard.jpg (416KB, 2464x1632px) Image search: [Google]
norway-national-guard.jpg
416KB, 2464x1632px
>>68310878
Thanks based norge
>>
>>68310926
don't get very elementary*
physical*
>>
File: garfunel.png (49KB, 431x370px)
garfunel.png
49KB, 431x370px
>>68310871
>skyrim pic
>not from the HD edition
>>
File: patriotduty.jpg (74KB, 564x601px) Image search: [Google]
patriotduty.jpg
74KB, 564x601px
>>68310147
>a democracy that can defend itself against those who want to abolish it.

Oh, so like a Constitutional Republic?
Neck self.
>>
>>68310867
Hate speech is not criticism of the ruling party. Hitler whipped up hatred of Jews, Roma and Slavs to unprecenented level and then he tried to exterminate them.

Publisher of Der Stürmer was sentenced to death after the war for his vicious anti-semitic propaganda.
>>
>>68310965
There is an HD edition? I thought most modern games let you use resolutions higher than 1080p
>>
>this thread
I thought western euros were supposed to be the cucked ones and eastern euros uncucked, what happened
>>
>>68310755
Well, it's not hate speech when it's used in comedy. Art should be sacred.
>>
>>68311052
One autistic on 4chan doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>68310999
Those who hated Germany could not speak their mind. The only reason that you don't like it is because you were not the one who coud decide who can and can't speak freely. All hate speech laws will eventually degrade into simple means of subjugating political dissidents.
>>
>>68311061
americlaps can't do that so yeah
there is a lot of shilling lately, the youths are endangered
>>
You "hey, jap! you all are dumpshit! I love to see you doing fight with korean!"

then

You "hate speech is not free speech!"

what a split personality
>>
>>68311015
Yeah, Bethesda made a new edition of Skyrim with higher resolution which makes a lot of butthurt cause people need to pay for same shit same price. Again.
>>
>>68311052
He's a communist because he's half gypsy and knows if Europe starts tearing itself apart he'll be one of the first to die
>>
>>68311052
I am Greek
>>
>>68311182
desu they don't need to buy it.
>>
>>68309532
Actually the correct equivalent in Brazil will be
>can talk shit about any state unless it's from Northeast
No one really cares about muslims here.
>>
>>68311182
but they gave it away for free to people who already owned skyrim
>>
>>68311208
No, that's another Slovak poster and he's not even a socialist, he's just parodying me.
>>
>>68311313
>No one really cares about muslims here.

Have you ever criticized Christians?
It's their standard asnwer.
>>
>>68311401
No need to lie
>>
>>68311420
Well, I don't care whether you believe me or not. It's the truth.
>>
>>68311411
"Why don't criticize Muslims? Are you afraid to be killed?" Something like that?
>>
>>68311455
Exactly.
>>
>>68311259
>>68311332
But there's definitely was some butthurt...
>>
>>68311486
Yeah but I think it's more about a butthurt than anything. There's really no reason to mock muslims here because they are pretty much a foreign concept.
But maybe it can get you a little trouble if you mock african religions.
>>
>>68310761
One of those civil liberties is free speech. Unless the someone is inciting violence, I don't get why saying "grab em by the pussy" should make someone be fired, being censored if you dislike the huge amount of refugees in a short span of time any country is receiving recently, socially so if those have a fairly different culture and dont intended to assimilate.

What you're advocating for is branding everything I don't like to hear as illegal and persecuting those who say it as much as the actual victims of homophobia, rape and what not.
>>
File: confusedburger.gif (621KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
confusedburger.gif
621KB, 500x276px
>>68311178
>Japan more based than Slovak
what is happening
>>
>>68311545
>There's really no reason to mock muslims here because they are pretty much a foreign concept.
Sure. But I already know that.
>>
>>68311560
Where did I say that "grab them by the pussy" is hate speech? It's clearly defined.
>>
>>68311560
>if you dislike the huge amount of refugees in a short span of time any country is receiving recently
If you don't like refugees, you don't torn a apart a region with bombs.

Nobody wants to live among debris.
>>
>>68308244
>Britain
their tabloids like Mail and Express have become literally a hate machine and as shitty as 4chan. the top page of Express is always filled with EU hate articles including personal attack and anti immigrants/anti-anti Brexit ones. its nothing like the media in a developed country anymore even though its a tabloid. its also so fucking dumbed down to appeal to a wide range of low IQ scum and naive people.
>>
File: extreme free speech.png (472KB, 639x871px) Image search: [Google]
extreme free speech.png
472KB, 639x871px
speech should never be censored tbhfriends
>>
>>68311701
Denying Rape of Nanking is hate speech
>>
>>68311701
>the top page of Express is always filled with EU hate articles including personal attack and anti immigrants/anti-anti Brexit ones
What is wrong with that? BBC and Guardian are filled with EU support, pro-immigration, and anti-Brexit articles. News media have different slants, they always have.
>>
>>68308244
Spoken like a true Soros shill! Well done Serbia!
>>
There's a difference between "I'm going to kill that faggot" and "What's up faggot?". Genuine threats should be looked into, but criminalizing certain words won't fix the problem and will most likely make it worse.
>>
>>68311844
Show me one (1) biased and false article from those
>>
Hate speech laws only applies if you're a politician and it's a slap on the wrist at most anyway.
>>
>>68311899
>>68311774
Case in point. People try to censor Mohammad drawings, draw Muhammad day becomes a thing.
>>
>>68311899
Probably.

But if for whatever reason you feel so compelled to call people "faggots", you are already taking a stand trought language for wich kind of reasoning you are enabling. Words have meaning.
>>
>>68308244
You don't and can't address the issue of bigotry by making it illegal to express such things. The same way you can't stop alcohol consumption through prohibition. That only serves to drive it underground where it multiplies violently without any resistance. Bigotry and hate has to be addressed in the public space, without fear of legal action.

The reason we have come so far is not because we have laws against it, it's through public discussion and a political will to change things. And in my opinion we've gone too far, now we're so afraid of being perceived as intolerant or discriminatory that we're being taken advantage of. These things always have to be done in moderation, to discourage hatefulness while maintaining self-worth.
>>
>>68312432
The most sensible post in the thread. Dunno how anyone will be able to argue against it.
>>
>>68309288
But all caucazians are stupid...
>>
>>68314127
t. caucasian
>>
>>68309086
All muslims are scum that should go back Paki atheist
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.