[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Why are you such an awful individual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 41B9H1NRTZL.jpg (28KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
41B9H1NRTZL.jpg
28KB, 301x300px
1. Your country
2. Why are you such an awful individual?
>>
im incompatible with social life
>>
>>68307636
1.flag
2.flag
>>
That's just who I am. If I try to change I would stop being myself and I wouldn't be happy.
>>
Because thanks to the media I consume reality has not been able to satisfy me
Therefore I live a half assed life because no matter what I do it won't be like my chinese cartoons
>>
>>68307636
1. Azerbaijan.
2. I was a rebellious in my childhood, had a lots of bad friends, started smoking at 12 and drinking at 16, mom taught me that humans are all walking pieces of shit and when I got beaten in school first time father taught me how to fight instead of how to conversate. And I also had a sister who pushed me from heights everytime, brother that loved to pour salt in my tea and grandma that always had to come to my school and tell teacher how bad I am.
>>
>>68307830
>a sister who pushed me from heights everytime

what
>>
>>68307866
Everytime I'm on edge and there's a few meters of height below, you could trust my little sis to sneak behind me and push me.
>>
>>68307830
well that sucks, at least you know how to defend yourself
>>
I will play the devil's advocate here for a second.
I'm not an awful individual. In fact, I am better than the average.
>never ever commited any crime
>don't hurt anybody
>am virgin which is considered holy, sacred, etc by most religions
>am polite
>don't bother anyone
>never ask favors
>usually accept doing something when i asked to
>only thing i want is to chill out in my room with my anime stuff
>>
>>68307912
>tfw no little sister to abuse me
>>
>>68307918
That doesen't suck desu, aside from granma I love them all very much. I just need to moan about things sometimes.
>>
>>68307912

thats crazy man. if my sister did that to me i'd have beaten the ever loving shit out of her, or at least until she was too traumatised to ever do it again. my parents wouldn't even be mad
>>
File: 14690576380991.png (115KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
14690576380991.png
115KB, 500x486px
I'm too selfish and self centered.
>>
>>68307636
I'm racist towards many ethnic groups.
>>
>>68308100
Dude, If I even slap her a little, she'll end up in hospital. She just loved me getting hurt a little, she's not that way novadays. But really, if something seriously bad happened to me, she would cry most.
>>
>>68308194

She'd push you off heights and then cry when you get hurt? Fuck that shit man
>>
>>68308365
She had some mental issues back then.
>>
File: 1459871500909.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1459871500909.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>68308145
>(You)
>selfish
disbelief
>>
File: 1475015778187.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475015778187.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>68309261
All actions are inherently selfish. You may think some are more selfish than the others, but they are all equally selfish. That is because if someone acts out of their own will, they will act because they want to act that given way. This is obvious, and perhaps redudant, but it still is the truth. The only selfless thing someone may do is to do something good in an anonymous way to someone that they despise, or do a terrible thing in a non anonymous way to someone they love. And even if you do that, you are still probaly doing that just to prove the point that true altruism exists, which in turn proves that it does not.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.