[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ccq/ - Cascadia, Canada, and Québec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: mems.png (237KB, 1480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mems.png
237KB, 1480x1080px
Everything South Of Canada Is Trash Edition.
>>
I'm Cascadia yes?
>>
Cascadian union with the united states when?
>>
>>68298279
when your cunt stops sucking so bad
>>
>>68298427
Name one bad thing coming out of BC and not Toronto.
>>
Include Minnesota and Maine in Canada pls
>>
>>68298433
the drivers that come from BC to shop in my town for milk who can't drive and are extremely rude.
>>
>>68298469
Would these drivers happen to be of the Indian or Chinese ethnicities?
>>
>>68298478
yes...
>>
>>68298515
So they byproduct of Ontario decision making and people from Toronto writing immigration laws we never wanted to flood BC with people who aren't actually from here and make us look bad?

Even talking to my parents, in the 1950s we were british and they flew the union jack and sung god save the queen after assemblies at school.
>>
>>68298555
also the white ones always act like they are better than me
>>
>>68298611
If you spent your whole life around >>68298469
wouldn't you get a little stuck up as well?

I make no apologies for them, but the BC you are seeing now isn't what it was ever meant to be.

Partially why I want to get out of here for a while, I'm hoping the northern states will be a little less... enriched.
>>
>>68298659
I just don't like trashy ones that come here to buy milk even though it helps out economy a lot
>>
>>68298740
I have never heard of this actually now that I think about it.

Who the heck goes all the way to America for milk?
We go through like a gallon every month at most, how can that be worth it for something that spoils so fast.
>>
>>68298184
>Labrador part of Quebec
frig off barb
>>
>>68298770
really? it's super common. a gallon costs about $2.50 here. plus our alcohol is taxed a lot less so that's cheaper
Whenever I cross the border I see cars going in to can with their trunks open because it's so full of milk. even with your dollar being low it's still worth it.
also my town is 5 miles from the border so it's not that far
>>
>>68298858
I mean I guess if you drink a lot of booze... but milk spoils, it costs like 5$ a gallon here, I can't see it being worth it.

Maybe it's just that I live in north vancouver and it's a 3 hour drive most days to get to the crossing.

Do you ever see white people doing it?
>>
Québec, California, and Cascadia need to be independent. They are entitlted to it.
>>
>>68298893
yeah there's lots of white people doing it. I used to work at a grocery store so I'm pretty much an expert on this. the majority of the Canadian shoppers are white. some are nice but most are really rude and make fun of my healthcare system right in front of me
what crossing do you use when you come?
>>
>>68298893

It's worth it when your distance from the border isn't much more than your distance from a local walmart.
>>
>>68299006
Peace arch usually.

To tell the truth I was usually asleep in the back of my parent's car for most crossings so I don't really know.

>>68299020
>>68299006
Wait so are all these people from like abbotsford or something?

>make fun of my healthcare system right in front of me
I hate those kinds of people
>>
>>68299020
my town is 5 miles from border but the city south of me(15-20 miles away) gets insane amounts of you guys. my town is small so we don't have big stores but the city to the south does. locals stopped going to costco because of the Canadians. and it's at least 20-25 miles form the border
>>68299049
I think a lot are from there. surrey too.
ever do the lynden border crossing?
>>
File: 1454207868667.png (83KB, 249x419px) Image search: [Google]
1454207868667.png
83KB, 249x419px
>>68299088
>I think a lot are from there. surrey too.

>judging the people of BC by the residents of Surrey and Abbotsford
That's like judging the population of the USA by sampling hillbillies from the Appalachians. I apologize for their behavior.

> lynden border crossing
That's a bit too far out of my way so I can't say I have taken it. That's way out in hicksville IIRC.
>>
>>68299124
yeah I know most of you guys are alright. the bad ones just frustrate me sometimes

>That's way out in hicksville
awh. I live in lynden. you do recall correctly
>>
>>68299174
What is it like growing up in a border town?
I've always wondered because I'm a fair way away from it.

Do you hear a lot of Canadian news and stuff?
>>
>>68299308
when I was young I went to Canada fairly often. the movie theater in abbotsford is the same distance as the closest one here. the abbotsford one is shaped like a ufo so that was cool.
it's not that much different, everyone kinda views you guys as irrelevant so we don't hear much. the university in bellingham has a Canadian studies major.
I think the only actual difference for me living on the border is that i say pop instead of soda
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.