[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gibraltar.png (50KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
gibraltar.png
50KB, 1036x733px
What happens here?
>>
>>68297712
Payload movement.
>>
>>68297712
das boot sinkt
>>
>Evidence of Neanderthal habitation in Gibraltar between 28,000 and 24,000 BP has been discovered at Gorham's Cave, making Gibraltar possibly the last known holdout of the Neanderthals.

made me tink
>>
>complains about Gibraltar
>owns ceuta and that other city still
Why are Spanish people hypocrites
>>
>>68297811
>making Gibraltar possibly the last known holdout of the Neanderthals.

I'm pretty sure Brits still inhabit Gibraltar
>>
>>68297821
In 1946 Gibraltar was registered by the U.N. as a non-autonomous territory, according to the UN General Assembly Resolution 1514 (XV) adopted in 1960 with 89 votes in favour, 0 against and with 9 abstentions, it is detailed that Gibraltar destroys the national unity and the territorial integrity of Spain, and in 1963 was inlcuded in the list of territories to decolonize by the U.N., meanwhile Ceuta and Melilla (as well as the Peñón de Vélez de la Gomera) were always organized outside the Spanish protectorate of Morocco, which is why these enclaves were never considered as colonies, being of Spanish sovereignty as much as any other Spanish peninsular territory
Ceuta has been part of Spain for more than 420 years (+80 years more being part of Portugal) and Melilla has more than 500 years of Spanish rule, on the other hand, the French Protectorate of Morocco and Spanish Morocco became independent in 1956, also in that year the International City of Tanger was integrated into Morocco and in 1958 some other territories were ceded by Spain to Morocco
>>
overwatch
>>
>>68298731
IN PERPETUITY

>>68297712
Nothing much. The only monkeys in Europe live there as well as a lot of brits with weird accents. There's a cool fort on top as well, lots of history because it's always been important
>>
>>68299274
Notice how they don't put the right flag on it in the game? I bet they were worried about triggering Spaniards
>>
>>68298731
Nice copypasta
>>
>>68297712
Rightful American clay. The British don't deserve such a great harbor.
>>
>>68299339
>IN PERPETUITY
Wait until the Brexit, our police will have a lot of fun in the border :^)
>>
>>68297821
Ceuta and Melilla were never moroccan, so they don't deserve them
And most of the people don't care about Gibraltar
>>
File: treaty of utrecht.png (25KB, 723x251px) Image search: [Google]
treaty of utrecht.png
25KB, 723x251px
>>68298731
>In 1946
>the UN

Try 1713 and "absolutely with all manner of right FOR EVER"

Bitchezzz

*clicks my fingers in front of your face and silently moonwalks out of the thread*
>>
>>68297712
Frogs and dagos battering their head against a burly British chest.
>>
>>68297821
Ceuta was a Portuguese city that decided to join Spain when Portugal became independent, and Melilla has been a Spanish city since its foundation.
> but they are in Africa so they should belong to an African country hurr durr
Many other countries have territory on more than one continent. France, Turkey, Egypt, etc.

As far as Gibraltar is concerned, the statu quo benefits everyone at the moment. Spaniards find good jobs in Gibraltar and Brits are able to control the entry point to the Mediterranean. The only conflict is about the territorial waters.
>>
File: Henry Cavill In Gibraltar 127.jpg (214KB, 1465x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Cavill In Gibraltar 127.jpg
214KB, 1465x1600px
>>68297712
Superman goes on charity runs there with his Royal Marines brother.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.