[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> you discover you're 1/4th Irish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ireland-tourist-map.jpg (2MB, 1167x1629px) Image search: [Google]
ireland-tourist-map.jpg
2MB, 1167x1629px
What do you do?

If you're already Irish, you've discovered you're 1/4th English.
>>
>>68296797
wtf there is surfing in Ireland? How are the sets out there? Are the conditions typically good year around, or is it seasonal?
>>
File: Coniston_BluebirdBitter.jpg (35KB, 212x600px) Image search: [Google]
Coniston_BluebirdBitter.jpg
35KB, 212x600px
>Muh heritage
Anyway, I'd probably go about my life as usual. I already a load of tea and beer; maybe I'd make bangers and mash.
>>
>>68296870
There's good surfing in England too, in the far south-west in Cornwall and Devon.
>>
>>68296797

Doesnt English cities have a lot of Irish who migrated during industrialisation?

Also wasn't eastern Ireland like Dublin settled by English colonists?

Y'all are mixed already
>>
>>68296870
I'm pretty sure you can surf anywhere with a coastline that isn't freezing cold.

The differentiation is good surfing and shitty surfing.

Ireland doesn't have coasts like California or Australia.
>>
>>68296955
There are literally millions of people here with Irish ancestry (including myself).
>>
Buy a kilt and learn the words to Danny Boy.
>>
>>68296955
They mutually deny it though, so my OP still stands.
>>68296981
Do you consider yourself Irish, or just an Englishman with impure blood?
>>
>>68297027
>Do you consider yourself Irish, or just an Englishman with impure blood?

I was born and raised in England and consider myself English. I'm a Unionist and love the United Kingdom though.
>>
File: gunman.jpg (49KB, 620x672px) Image search: [Google]
gunman.jpg
49KB, 620x672px
>>68297103
> I'm a Unionist and love the United Kingdom though.
You're a proddy. That makes you English, therefore an enemy of Ireland.

Erin go Bragg!
>>
I'm already a heady mixture of Irish, Scottish, English, and Dutch on my Mother's side. Combination of Polish and Russian Jews on my Father's side.

Am I better or worse than a nigger, genetically? I'll let the fine people of /int/ decide.
>>
>>68297232
Pick one identity and stick to it, otherwise fuck off being a special snowflake
>>
>>68297257
I'm a leaf, we have no cultural identities, you mic retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 259x383px
>>68297199
>Erin go Bragg
Jesus Christ, you bastardised the already bastardised Gaelic term
>>
>>68297232

Thbqh most of these ethnicities are less than 1000 years old. No real specific genes for them

But you could think of your self as Germanic+Celtic, which is what Anglos are anyways
>>
>>68297311
Neat. Now, can I join the Grand Jew Conspiracy and be a White Supremacist at the same time? These are the important questions.

Also, how does one apply to the Grand Jew Conspiracy? I assume somebody here knows.
>>
>>68297311
> Irish, Scottish, English, and Dutch on my Mother's side. Combination of Polish and Russian Jews on my Father's side.

> you could think of your self as Germanic+Celtic,

What are you smoking. He's a Celt+Slav hybrid with a dash of Germanic and Semitic.

The closest thing to that mixture is Slovenia.
>>
>>68296797
Bust out the bagpipes and start doing the jig
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.