[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wear makeup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

It's taboo in America but I do it anyways

Not extensively but enough to cover some acne scar and pimples
>>
No im not faggot
>>
>>68291226
what a gay
>>
With the way the West is going I'm sure within a decade it will become mainstream for men to use make-up.

Hopefully there will be a nuclear holocaust before that happens.
>>
gay
>>
>>68291226
No

Also, he actually looks much more attractive on the left.
>>
your a fucking turbo faggot
>>
No makeup can make me acceptable
>>
>>68291226
he looks cuter without makeup
no homo
>>
Yeah, but I'm a chick so it doesn't matter
>>
File: concealer-for-men.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
concealer-for-men.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
Yes, I only blot a tiny bit of concealer on red marks.

I see nothing wrong with this. It's not like I'm going to coat my whole face in it and add some eyeliner. inb4 some dateless virgin calls me a homo.
>>
>>68291354
fr*ckin homo
>>
>>68291226
left: attractive
right: queen of the gay parade
>>
>>68291226
wtf is this
>>
Fucking hell lad

No wonder the islamists believe they will defeat the US.
>>
>>68291261
Every single man you see on TV or at the cinema is wearing makeup. Get over it faggot.
>>
>>68291261
Said like the true hero America needs
>>
File: jaf.jpg (134KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jaf.jpg
134KB, 720x960px
sometimes

pic related
>>
>>68291226
Nobody would judge here, but you'll be stating pretty clear that you like cock.
>>
>>68291586
wearing make-up because it's part of your job =/= wearing make-up because you want to
>>
Low test manlets with bad health are the only """men""" who do this besides homos
>>
File: 90114126_8.jpg?w=594.jpg (23KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
90114126_8.jpg?w=594.jpg
23KB, 594x396px
>>68291707
>Colouring your hair is OK, but not your face
>Using styling product in your hair is OK, but not your eyelashes
>Having those faggy little black bands under your eyes at NFL games is OK, but not eyeliner
>Fake tanning the fuck out of your face is OK, but rouge is not

It's all makeup senpai.
>>
File: men's haircut-0.jpg (21KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
men's haircut-0.jpg
21KB, 475x475px
>>68291757

I do it and im a not a faggot.

Im metro sexual. And I like women

Its not like girls notice (unless you overdo makeup)

It helps me in pickup up women and feeling confident
>>
>>68291853
I don't make any of thatstuff and I still look better than any faggot posted in here.
Also
>replying to bait
>>
>>68291226
Why would you need makeup, unless you have mad achne and all that, sounds pretty gay
>>
>>68291261
Like hell am I partaking of that. Not due to any insecurities, but I'm too much of a jew to spend money on cosmetics.
>>
hello I am very female and I suggest males to do the light makeup because they usually look better with it
>>
>>68292002
This
>>
Nope, that shit is gay as fuck to me.

I just moisturize. Skin looks flawless.
>>
>>68291963

i have annoying acne scars/coloration

The one night that I did use makeup at a party I almost took a girl home

It might be placebo, but it works for me.

I dont care whats "gay". As long as I get the girls I want and I look good thats what matters
>>
I weared make up in HS sometimes, when I had some big random acne

my mom did it on me
>>
Yes, but I'm not gay, so I only do it when crossdressing.
>>
okay
>men who spend years in a gym, picking up and putting down heavy things in order to bloat their muscles to a level that is not indicative of their actual genetic qualities relative to the non-lifting populace

not okay
>covering up acne
>>
>>68292104
lel
>>
>>68292002
LONDON
>>
>>68291879
>it's not like girls notice
>spend their entire lives applying, checking, removing, trying, buying and researching make up
Pretty sure they notice make-up instantly you fucking bender
>>
>>68292108
>not indictive of their actual genetic qualities
That's not why it's attractive. Lifting for so long shows the
a) their motivated and disciplined enough to maintain that lifestyle for so long
b) they have actual functional strength to fend of threats right this moment in time
That's why it's attractive, even i know this and i don't even lift
>>
>>68291580
Implying the Islamists wouldn't fuck both pictures. The're a bunch of closet cases.
>>
>>68292189
lol wtf? do you seriously think what a woman finds hot is the discipline the guy went through? that she wants to have sex with him because of this?

fuckin kek
>>
>>68292108
One activities involves actively improving yourself through effort and discipline over the course of months or years.

The other involves simply covering your flaws with minimal effort for no real benifit unless you're a faggot
>>
>>68292189
>implying female thought processes go like "wow that guy is really muscular, that must indicate that he has spent a lot of time in the gym being disciplined. He looks well equipped to fend off a large predator like a sabretooth tiger or wildebeest."
>implying they aren't either (a) wow that guy is hot, or (b) "wow what a creepy looking guy, I bet he has massive insecurities and thinks being comically large will cure his terrible social skills"
>>
>>68292232
Discipline is an EXTREMELY attractive feature
That's why soldiers are so romanticised, they're viewed as the epidome of discipline
>>
>>68292252

Why is being "disciplined" and putting a lot of work into something indicative of good qualities without reference to what the activity is and its ends?

Anime fans are really dedicated, and some spend thousands of hours organizing hentai collections religiously. That shows effort and discipline but women don't drop their pants at that.
>>
>>68292255
>I bet he has massive insecurities
Like wearing makeup as a man?
>>
>>68292255
Conscious thought is not that same as instinct
Instinctively that's what they're thinking because it makes for a very good mate
>>
>>68291226
Eww disgusting as fuck. Who the fuck is that fag?
>>
>>68292309
BTFO
>>
>>68292297
Collecting anime images isn't physically and mentally painful AND has no use in the real world
>>
>>68292297
>defending anime fans and the autism involved with it
>uniroically
Lol
>>
>>68291354
homo
>>
>>68292329
His eyelashes are bigger than your dick
>>
>>68291226
>enough to cover some acne scar and pimples
I don't see a problem with this. Ideally you wouldn't be doing it all the time, either.

>pic related
Holy fuck guyliner should be a felony.
>>
>>68291226
fucking faggot
>>
>>68292505
Tbh, guys with eyeliner look like shit unless they are the vocalist of some band
>>
>>68291226
No, also only a real beard looks decent
>>
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>68291261
heading in this direction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT5x0DKqCus
>>
Why using makeup when you're beautiful?
And I am beautiful... I think... maybe... yeah...
>>
>>68291354
fucking faggot
>>
>>68292108
just get some shit to get rid of the pimples instead of covering it up
>>
>>68292656
>Gay German

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs

what a surprise
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.