[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I give up now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
I can get good grades or a good job if I want but wats the point if im socially awkward?

I wont have the joy of being socially accepted with a large group of friends.

I wont have the joy of meeting a girl as I fuck up every time.

Even if I do get a girl in bed, how can I keep her and end up married with a personality like mine?

How can I even have children?

How can I ever be a happy normie? I will never be full :(
>>
>>68291041
ditch the self-pity and work hard on changing yourself, or be lonely and spend money on things to make you happy
>>
>>68291041
just start working out and bee yourself :)
>>
>>68291135
Every one says "be yourself"

My fear is that being myself is exactly why I cant get women

But maybe its my false personal thats stopping me from getting women

idk wtf to do at this point
>>
you will have the joy of creating something that works and works well and that other people's lives livelihood and wealth depends on the efficacy of your creation

to create and to have that creation used by just one person is reason enough

nowadays people take working systems for granted so you won't get much appreciation but who needs it when you know what you are doing, compliments are for the weak
>>
>>68291266
>>68291266
>I can get good grades or a good job if I want but wats the point if im socially awkward?
you sound like someone who thinks he would be a perfect, caring partner for some loving wife but at the same time wonders who would ever want to have a relationship with you

you just need to find some interesting hobbies and interests for yourself and go from there
>>
>>68291589
>hobbies

-brewing beer
-hiking
-learning languages
-cycling

wtf does it have to do with having a woman and being a happy successful man?
>>
>>68291818
>wtf does it have to do with having a woman and being a happy successful man?
i was just reposting some meme advices that apparently work fine for some :)
>>
>>68291041
OP, stop preteding you want to marry a girl you don't even know.
>>
you are right, bro.
the true happiness is just to walk out and to see the sky and leaves, because dear God placed them to please you.

> high grade. high salary
these are just a game human made. but you are playing the bonus game mentioned above, given to you by God
you can chose you play seriously the mini-game men created or not, because the true purpose of your life is just to enjoy the greater game. wind blows for you. The sun lights you. rain drops tickle you
in the very time, you see, listen, toutch and feel them, you are already blessed
>>
>>68291041
>socially awkward
Be lucky you aren't physically awkward/ugly, are you?
>>
>>68291041
I mean, with an attitude like that it's no wonder you fuck up every time.
Get some god damn confidence.
>>
File: 145674467146713.png (204KB, 894x654px) Image search: [Google]
145674467146713.png
204KB, 894x654px
>>68291041
I think having other people arround you helps a lot. It really does. But you don't need to go to parties to have people around you. If you do charity work for a church or help the homeless or the disabled, you will be arround people, you will be helping them and maybe that will give you a purpose. You may choose to simply do something you have a deep interest in for your the rest of your life, like join a soccer team and start playing soccer. Maybe from there you will meet new people who also like soccer. Of course that is just an example. You can also choose to live alone. There is nothing wrong with that as long as what you like doing can be done alone. You can make paintings, watch movies and do origami alone. Good luck anon.
>>
pick up a bible and read it and i mean really read it

But your'll problaby just fob it off but its true learn the will of god that alone will open you up then go find a church and join it.
every sunday go there and just talk to god and talk to his followers than can help you sort out your soul brother.
>>
>>68295083
>You can make paintings, watch movies and do origami alone.
this. without such hobbies, it would be nearly a dead end though
>>
Don't take this personally but it's better if a beta like you stays away from women. A guy like you is blindly gonna fall in love and she's gonna make you her bitch.
>>
>>68296112
holy fuck, i wish all you kiwis would just drop dead
>>
>>68296501
hes a wog who lives in Whangarei, pretty much every kiwi here hates him

just filter it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.