[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my country >is it possible to defeat this chimp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: _20161205_163810.jpg (106KB, 768x1033px) Image search: [Google]
_20161205_163810.jpg
106KB, 768x1033px
>my country
>is it possible to defeat this chimp?
>>
>>68284410
Is white going next or are you.

Also did the last match not go well?
>>
>>68285992
It's just correspondence games.

I'm playing 12 at once. Can take up to a day per move. Whites move(the highlighted square shows previous move)
>>
>>68286133
Okay so whites move?
He is either going to castle.
Or move bishop f1 to f3 to push your night.
If he castles, castle back, it will open your rook to defend more. I think this is most likely what will happen.
If he moves bishop, move knight b8 to c6 to add protection for your bishop. Also makes the placement of his bishop worthless.
Not sure what he might do from there.
Depending on what he does you might want to castle, or move the bishop to prepare to castle long.
>>
>>68286636
Time zone, and name makes me think Spain.
>>
File: lucky-noob-pro.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
lucky-noob-pro.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>68286740
That's not the time zone.

That's how many hours are left till forfeiture from time out
>>
>>68286898
Never played on that site.

So now I have no idea.
Also, make sure to reevaluate my suggestions, I'm not that good at this.
>>
File: shadow-noob.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-noob.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>68286898
Spain is 6 hours ahead of EST, 7 hours ahead of CST, and 9 hours ahead of PST.

You don't need to play on the site to know that it can't be the time zone since the minutes do not add up.

As for evaluating your suggestions (I never evaluated them in the first place just quickly glanced over them), it's still too early in the game to make any decisive outcome bets.

If I was white though, I would probably not castle and develop my kingside pieces to preemptively defend any attacks from the black knight, bishop, queen trifecta. Either that or place them in strategic, but subtle, defensive points of passages and wait for black to fall into a trap.

Game dynamics can change at any time depending on the skills and weaknesses of a player.
>>
>>68287355
>it's still too early in the game to make any decisive outcome bets.
then why ask for them?
Bored?
>>
>>68287418
I never asked.
>>
>>68286510
White's queen is under attack, btw. He is not going to castle, but instead move his queen out of danger.

If he was a pro like Bobby Fischer though, he probably wouldn't really care and let black take the queen while continuing his development of kingside pieces for an all-out gorilla warfare
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.