[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans use towals to cover themself in the sauna?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Fotothek_df_n-11_0000458.jpg (14KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Fotothek_df_n-11_0000458.jpg
14KB, 200x199px
Why do americans use towals to cover themself in the sauna?
>>
actually, they use their belly to cover themselves
>>
>>68278174

Ritual circumcision causes American men to associate sexual organs with negative stimuli so we always cover up.
>>
people get jealous of my big dick if i don't
>>
>>68278310
This

Some of the guys at work call me fat dick anon which makes me feel good but bad at the same time because I'm a really humble person
>>
Italiens as well. I remember when I and my father was on the Silja line (cruise ship between Sweden and Finland) and we went into the sauna. There was an Italian guy that was extremely uncomfortable that we and a gang of finns were completely naked. He was a good lad though and we and the finns had a nice conversation with him.
>>
>>68278174

Because we are not degenerates
>>
>>68279762

Wearing anything in the sauna is like wearing anything in the shower, i.e fucking retarded.

>m-muh puritan insecurities

kek

>>68278510

tbqhwy, the best part about uni was introducing exchange students to sauna. Since we were good friends and it wasn't a public sauna, it was of course unisex as well. Never seen so much spaghetti spilling in my life as I did back then lemao.

Best one was this American guy, Ian he was called, who spent the entire time in there basically shouting "GEE ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW WE'RE ALL TOTALLY NAKED IN THE SAME ROOM, HUH!?" over and over again.
>>
File: satw small-talk.png (290KB, 600x1292px) Image search: [Google]
satw small-talk.png
290KB, 600x1292px
>>68278510
Do Finns talk to strangers?
Or is it a sauna thing?
>>
>>68278174
Because we still view the sauna as being "in public", and public nudity is pretty frowned upon.
>>
>>68280361
Sauna thing
>>
>>68280361
We talk to strangers only in the sauna
>>
>russian banya
>unisex group
>got a boner
so cringey memories, gosh
>>
>>68279762
>he lets himself be morally cucked by 17th and 19th century religious freaks
>free

hmmm
>>
File: 1458396795420.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1458396795420.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>68280820
i laugh everytime this happens to someone
>>
>>68278174
Because we're not gay
>>
>>68281050
This seems to be the rationale of most of the irrational behaviours americans do.

>not naked in the sauna?
>"we're not gay"

>cargo pants instead of normal or even slightly fashionable pants?
>"we're not gay"

>cycling 100km in jeans instead of lycra?
>"we're not gay"

Why is this?
>>
>>68281225
What do you think when somebody says "I don't fap to children" every ten seconds?

Like: I want to have children some day... but I don't fap to children, I swear!
Or: I'm thinking of buying a new car... which is totally not because I'm planning to kidnap children or anything, I don't fap to children!
Or: That actress is very hot... I only fap to actresses like that, not to children, you know, it would be awkward if I fapped to children, which I totally do not, hehe.

When someone cannot stop reminding you that he's not gay, you know the answer.
>>
>>68281225
Because we're not gay :^)
>>
>>68281915
But what exactly is gay about being naked or wearing tight fitting clothes?
>>
>>68282083
probably because we're not gay
>>
>>68282192
Sounds like you're very insecure of your sexuality, friend.
>>
>>68282405
because I'm not gay
>>
>>68281915
>>68282192
>>68282517
>>68281050

t. Steerus Fleticia McQueerus, resident of Houston Texas
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.