[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

country predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fetichecuero.jpg (32KB, 515x595px) Image search: [Google]
fetichecuero.jpg
32KB, 515x595px
in 10 years ISIS will have a seat at the UN, and a fat bearded arab will delivr quranic speeches for the world to see.
Venezuela will become a literal extermination ground, with all bordering countries closing it's borders.
South korea will get annexed peacefully by north korea.
>>
And OP won't be a faggot
>>
>>68277390
That's too much.
>>
File: 1477603041832.jpg (229KB, 1096x719px) Image search: [Google]
1477603041832.jpg
229KB, 1096x719px
>>68277347

Yes all that and the great Argentine Empire will Invade the British isles with material and troop support from the Peoples Republic of Somalia
>>
>>68277553
THATCHER WAS RIGHT IN HER POVERTY DENIAL.
>>
>>68277553
t.pirate
>>
and yet argentina and brazil will be united for animes
>>
>>68277724
I hope brazil legalizes ladybody sex tourism.
>>
>>68277754
it isnt already?
>>
>>68277754

Brazil will just be a state in the Argentine Empire and will provide comfort women(males) to the strong, noble and very European Argentine soldiers
>>
>>68277820
I think it is technically Illicit, which means you have to do it in secret to avoid arrest ;__;
I want to be bukkaked by cute labyboys
>no homo
>>
There's gonna be world peace, after that comes WWIII
>>
>>68277918
Why would there be peace and suddenly war?
makes no sense.
>>
>>68277894
iktf
>>
>>68277997
what??
what do you mean?
>>
In 10 years, half of the world will recognise the Armenian Genocide.

Kosovo will still be Srbija.
>>
vsfc
>>
>>68278049
That he wants to be bukkaked by ladyboys too.
>>
>>68277347
>in 10 years ISIS will have a seat at the UN
>literally declared war on all member nations.
laughing.
>>
South American Latin will finally reluctantly admit that they are essentially Mexican, and start using Mexican slang, drinking Tequila, hopping the Brazilian border, listening to corridos and making tortillas with the finest Argie beef. By 2025, Mexico will accept all the other Latin American countries' requests to enter into a union, thus greatly reducing crime along erstwhile drug smuggling routes through Central America.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.