[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico vs Colombia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: vs.jpg (32KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
32KB, 400x320px
Who makes the best drugs?
>>
File: 8-03124166.jpg (7KB, 178x146px) Image search: [Google]
8-03124166.jpg
7KB, 178x146px
i thought it was a chain of production though?
Colombia has the farms and Mexico the packaging?
>>
>>68265674
>>68265730
You should be nuked.
>>
>>68265674
the fact that Colombia's flag's top strip is too big is driving me fucking insane
>>
>>68265876
Yeha, se we can flee to USA as rtefugees :v)
>>
>>68266345
are you really that mad or you're posting from a smartphone? those darned small buttons at qwerty keyboard interface...
>>
>>68265944
>t. Little miss sunshine
>>
>>68266401
dfont know whatchga talkin bout m8
>>
>>68265674
In what part of the chain do we fall?
>>
>>68267013
nice proxy
>>
>>68265674
Isn't Mexico just a conduit for drug trafficking?
>>
>>68267035
Yeah... i get this a lot
>>
>>68267713
so your government lets you have internet now? and also, when was the last time you went grocery shopping? :^)
>>
>>68267766
We always had internet is just that the most important ISP in here got banned a few years in 4chan because someone was leaking some CP from their own servers; internet sucks but it's here.

Unless you do like me and use another private ISP or VPN.

and the grocery shopping? probably about the same time you uploaded this comment a few hours ago.
>>
>>68267864
sure thing cuck, unless you waited in line for 3 days for a packet of corn flakes you're bullshitting me. And yes I know the internet is open in Venny, I'm just making fun of your terrible fucking government.
>>
>>68267973
Yeah thanks for explaining the joke.

You'd think with that much free time, not making long queue of 3 days and "good" governmet you had more time to make a decent bant.
>>
>>68268101
Sorry, just assumed South Americans were too stupid to understand. Also I genuinely can't understand your second line, are you using google translate?
>>
>>68265674
Come on, guys - let's just all agree that Krokodil is the best drug.
>>
Me
>>
>>68265674

Colombia has the best cocaine, not doubt. Europeans can confirm that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.