[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think austrian elections were rigged (again)? Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1191x738px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1191x738px
Do you think austrian elections were rigged (again)?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>68263481
hahahaha wtf is that?
>>
Left won?
>>
File: 1477781361272.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1477781361272.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>68263481
>Do you think austrian elections were rigged (again)?
nope

>>68264860
yes, blame the young austrian women who voted for more unvetted immigration, wanting to let NGOs decide how many refugees we take in and VdB expressing the belief that we should dissolve EU member states and upgrade the commission into a government.
i can't feel bad for these people anymore, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes
>>
>>68264912
>Im not Dutch/Austrian/etc I'm European.
These People should Just fucking KILL themselves.
>>
>>68264963
>These People should Just fucking KILL themselves.
soon we won't even be "european" either so there's that. aren't you happy that the economists who rule us would rather have us replaced?
good luck with Wilders, though. maybe you can be a sign of some more positive change.
>>
>>68265033
I don't Trust any politician honestly. They All Talk bullshit and Lies. Him too. Its good we have someone like him in the parlement though.
Europese is doomed already, unless some Major change happens.
>>
>>68263481
story behind pic?
>>
File: oh.png (9KB, 692x86px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
9KB, 692x86px
>>68265365
you're not wrong, man. we've been trying to push more major EU reform forever but none of it is sticking.
i don't blame anyone for believing that we'd be much better off if we left the EU these days, they're obviously trying to gain parliamental power on all sides even though they promised they wouldn't when austria joined.
they're the fascists if anything, not the populist parties trying to protect their countries. just wait for that united EU army prop- oh, there it is.
>>
>>68265445
They are throwing a stuffed goat from the bell tower in a castillian village.
>>
>>68265697
Oh, boring.
I thought it was someone pretending to commit suicide and instead throw a goat down or something.
>>
>>68265474
Since when was it even accepted, I thought the majority was against it.
>>
>>68264912
>>68264963
>>68265033

Sounds like the usual Austrian shenanigans. They're probably trying to kill other countries as yet another attempt at creating an "empire".
>>
>>68263481
Is that a real goat? Looks fake.
>>
>>68269570
haha lol wtf
>>
>>68264912
>and VdB expressing the belief that we should dissolve EU member states and upgrade the commission into a government.
sounds great
all hail the eu empire
>>
>>68263481
>Paki_saves_his_onahole_from_a_house_fire.mkv
>>
>>68269570
t. barroso
funny history memes though not old at all :^)

>>68270028
kill yourself ronny
>>
>>68270028
letting eastern europe into the EU was a mistake
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.