[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Kim Goth Un.jpg (46KB, 539x386px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Goth Un.jpg
46KB, 539x386px
How come Japan won't allow more Koreans into Japan? It will solve their birth rate problem.
>>
It probably wouldn't
It'll just give them more workers, ie, heavier welfare burden later
>>
whyre there so many Korea and Japan threads
>>
>>68259272
I'm bored of the other countries. I want to talk about Asia.
>>
>>68259235
>let people in whose birth rate is even fucking lower than us
haha lol
>>
>>68259292
Then what do you suggest then? You're literally living in a sexless society. Unless you can upload your mind into a robot, the Japanese might even go extinct.
>>
>>68259337
>upload your mind into a robot
soon
>>
you can't "upload" your mind
it is not some spirit thing you can just capture and contain it
the only way to do it is make a print of it and COPY it elsewhere, much like the star trek teleportation device, and to enable continuity you must kill the original and so on
can you kill yourself so your copy will live
>>
>>68259235
Delet fucking this, A fat.
>>
>>68259651
Start having babies then, you virgin Nip. Your country needs you.
>>
>>68259337
They are automatisizing quickly.
Also Tokyo is sucking in many young people from the countryside which then get transformed into metrosexuals who dont multiplie.

If zjey make the cointryside more appealing again amd think over the way they make people work at the expense of family raising they might be able to revert the trend or simply reduce the population not more then it would decrease their productivity.

Japan is pretty full already.
Im pretty exited how it will turn out, then people can directly compare how our attempt to fix the birthrate compared to theirs.
>>
>>68259701

Mind your own business. Just make a wall
>>
>>68259235
why would Koreans want to move there in the first place? Its not as if living conditions in Japan is any better. If anything, Koreans would want to go away from the competetiveness of their society which the Japanese society similarly has
>>
>>68259235
I'd be concerned about your whiteness.
>>
>>68259907
plus net in Korea is pretty solid.
>>
>>68259235

South Koreans have a lower birthrate than the Japanese you retards.

Low birthrates are due to the oppressive working cultures of Korea and Japan. People don't have the time or energy to start families when they work 100 hours a week.
>>
>>68264143

It's not the fact they'll have more babies but just having more people coming into your country would help offset the aging population.

In the USA the birthrate is actually not sustainable for a population much less grow one but we have a lot of people coming here so the population grows. If Japan did something similar by allowing immigrants it would solve the birthrate problem.
>>
>>68264994
>allowing immigrants it would solve the birthrate problem
Nice try Soros.
>>
>>68264994

It's actually pretty easy already to immigrate to Japan, there's a lot of easy to get visas and immigration are pretty generous about extensions or visa switching.

But I immigrated here and there's very little motivation to stay here long-term and start a family. Foreigners for example have to pay around 150 dollars every month for a pension that they're not even entitled to receive. You're also not entitled to any welfare, including childcare, even if you have a green card.

In short there's no enticement for people to immigrate here beyond wanderlust or yellow fever.
>>
>>68259235
>why doesn't a nation want a fifth column on their territory
>t. george soros
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.