[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Euros really have a problem with this? You absolutely must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: xqdtzb.jpg (932KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
xqdtzb.jpg
932KB, 2560x1440px
Do Euros really have a problem with this? You absolutely must take your shoes off in the house, like a mosque? Why? The obsession with
>muh UNCLEEN FEET
seems kind of islamic. Are your streets just overrun with feces or something?
>>
Islamic gommunism :DDD
>>
>>68258594
>absolutely must take your shoes off in the house
You can do whatever you want at your home, but the custom is clear: you go to someones home, you took your shoes off and preferably replace them with pic related.

I don't know how you can stay in closed shoes 24/7. Doesn't your feet stinks? Or do you need to keep your running shoes at all times to outrun crazy shooters and niggas?

Do you take it off at least before sleep?
>>
>>68258594
Disgusting m8
>>
File: 1425021605922.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425021605922.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>68258594
Normal people tend to walk outside, not just to and from the fridge.
>>
>>68258594
Because hygiene and cleanliness.
Who wants dirt, mud, sand etc. inside their damn house? Feel free to do it in your own place but be considerate and take of your shoes when visiting someone else here in Yuropia.
>>
>>68258594
Yes we do. We aren't savages
>>
Wait you burgers domt do this?
Ew.
>>
>white trash amerisharter

fuck off
>>
>>68258594
Considering all the overflowing sharts, feces on the streets should be more of murrican problem, no?
>>
I get enough dust in my flat as is. Why would you want more dirt from your shoe soles in?
>>
>>68258594
>wearing the same shoes/feetwear indoors as you do outdoors

why would you do this
>>
>>68260822
this 2bh

I do get odd satisfaction from vacuuming the entrance area due to all the sand and the sound it makes.
>>
>>68258594
indeed
trying to keep your house clean is islamic
you progressive murricans dont need that
>>
>>68258594
>like a mosque?
why would you even bring this up?
>>
>>68258594
>vacuum the house
>shit the dirt is in here
>dirt come from shoe

sorry Sharter..im not a retard
>>
>>68258594
That's not the case in France. We'd rather our guests keep their shoes, because bare feet are more likely to be sweaty, and therefore stinky. But that only applies to guests. Residents obviously take off their shoes when they're home, because that's more comfortable.
>>
>amerismells
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.