[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we deal with the outlanders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

how do we deal with the outlanders?
>>
give them permission to set up forts and towns all over my country and make my people sign up for their army and fight in their wars
>>
>m*rrowind
>>
either kick hl**lu out of the union or close the borders
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (135KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
135KB, 1191x670px
CANT WAIT FOR DUNMER GENOCIDE YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO US DARK ELF FILTH MARK MY WORDS
>>
>>68254920
t. shavee swamp-strider
>>
File: ss (2014-03-11 at 10.04.19).jpg (115KB, 566x598px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-03-11 at 10.04.19).jpg
115KB, 566x598px
>tribunal fell to shit
>red mountain exploded
>argonians invaded and dunmer got permanently BTFO

the dunmer ARE the outlanders now. they all had to move to other provinces. failure: the race.
>>
>>68255192
>they all had to move
>all
how fucking thick are you
redoran already managed to resettle balmora ffs, don't you think that the legitimately populated areas like the mainland managed to escape at least some of the damage?
cyrodiil """"education" in a nutshell
>>
>>68255277
have fun getting bullied by the argonians until the end of time. they gon get their reparations for you what did to them.

das right
>>
>>68255351
>giving reparations to people who FUCKING SECEDED
their butthurt did them in, friend :^)
>>
File: 1418822853951.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1418822853951.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>68255373
>enslave lizards for thousands of years
>expect them to forget
>>
When Black Marsh sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending lizards that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good slaves.

We're gonna build a wall along the southern border of Morrowind!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.