[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USSR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Soviet_Union_Map_(1).png (188KB, 1280x651px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_Union_Map_(1).png
188KB, 1280x651px
How the fuck did this country ever exist? Would the world be any different if it still did?
>>
>>68247748
The world would be very different. We went from a bipolar world of the friends of the USA vs the friends of USSR to a unipolar world of just the USA in the 90s. Without an enemy to fight, fragile coalitions like Yugoslavia and basically the entire middle east have exploded into bickering factions.

The world would arguably be more stable with the USSR to be our boogeyman.
>>
File: stalindiary.jpg (19KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
stalindiary.jpg
19KB, 294x313px
>>68247748
Anyone else wanna talk about the world reverting into regional powers instead of the US being unopposed militarily any time any where in the world?
>>
>>68249494
Trump will likely move us in that direction. It's one of the only things I'm hopeful about actually.
>>
>>68249547
Hopefully. Who knows. I still don't think even he is taking himself seriously.
>>
>>68247748
Mostly by WWI era funding of some elements that brought horse thieves in charge.
>>
>>68247894
why would it be very different, isnt russia pretty much the USSR's successor
>>
>>68247748
> Would the world be any different if it still did?
of course
The EU would never be as influential as it is now for example.
>>
>>68249853
Russia has been very internal since the 90s, the USSR was constantly seeking to expand. The world was basically divided between the USSR and USA, but on the other hand Russia was just Russia and the rest was basically USA after the USSR fell.
>>
>>68247748
wew lad I think you made a mistake on your map there

remember how finns singlehandedly beat back the soviet union while the rest of the world capitulated like a bunch of bitches and was never conquered?

we are celebrating 99 years of unbroken independence tomorrow after all.
>>
>>68250114
>Russia has been very internal
>Chechnya
>Georgia
>Ukraine
>Syria
>>
>>68250238
Those were all in the last 5 years or so. Chechnya was in the 90s right? Forgot to mention them I know they have had a significant rebellion since Putin.
>>
>>68250233
Shit you're right. Congrats on being Finnish bro. You guys played a mean defense.
>>
>>68247748
your map is wrong, baltics, georgia, turkmenistan azerbaijan and armenia were a part of ussr, and finland wasn't
>>
>>68250429
thanks lad
americans are the only people who really appreciate independence tbqh
probably because you had to fight for it too
>>
File: 1462799855030.jpg (79KB, 720x371px) Image search: [Google]
1462799855030.jpg
79KB, 720x371px
>>68250697
I appreciate finland sending the commies back to the holes they came from
>>
File: 147830413860.jpg (87KB, 518x435px) Image search: [Google]
147830413860.jpg
87KB, 518x435px
>>68250821
>>
commies don't deserve to live
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.