[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris is the best The city of beauty The city of romance The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wedding-photography.jpg (218KB, 1400x953px) Image search: [Google]
wedding-photography.jpg
218KB, 1400x953px
Paris is the best
The city of beauty
The city of romance
The city of life
The city of fine wine
The city of big business
The city of dancing with the devil in the pale moon light
>>
>The city of beauty
No
>The city of romance
Is a stinky city with 15% of niggers and another 15% of muslims a romantic city?
>The city of life
No
>The city of fine wine
Well, I would rather say Bordeaux in that case, and anyway Californian and Chilean wines are the best
>The city of big business
>France
>Business
>The city of dancing with the devil in the pale moon light
?
>>
>>68239894
Nice proxy Nigel, Paris is brilliant
>>
File: stunningparisphoto0-900x901.jpg (133KB, 900x901px) Image search: [Google]
stunningparisphoto0-900x901.jpg
133KB, 900x901px
“If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.”
― Ernest Hemingway
>>
>>68239894
>t. provincial beast
>>
>>68239894
dancing with the devil in the pale moon light
is a line from the 1989 batman

joker says it to his victims, some say jack nicholson improvised and didn't know what he was saying which i think is entirely false
>>
“I love the night passionately. I love it as I love my country, or my mistress, with an instinctive, deep, and unshakeable love. I love it with all my senses: I love to see it, I love to breathe it in, I love to open my ears to its silence, I love my whole body to be caressed by its blackness. Skylarks sing in the sunshine, the blue sky, the warm air, in the fresh morning light. The owl flies by night, a dark shadow passing through the darkness; he hoots his sinister, quivering hoot, as though he delights in the intoxicating black immensity of space. ”
― Guy de Maupassant
>>
>>68239776
You hear such varying opinions of Paris on here.
>>
File: stock-photo-92457599.jpg (607KB, 1170x775px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-92457599.jpg
607KB, 1170x775px
When good Anglos die, they go to Paris.
>>
>>68240278
He's right stupid idealist, you anglo scums are fucking annoying with your constant cocksucking about a country and especially a city who don't deserve it.
>>
>>68246678
t. Breton
>>
>>68239776
the city of getting shot by muslims, maybe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.