[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside, they're pretty white arent they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: flag-argentina.jpg (136KB, 617x411px) Image search: [Google]
flag-argentina.jpg
136KB, 617x411px
All memes aside, they're pretty white arent they?
>>
>>68235131
I'd say so, but they're very annoying about it
>>
if you're an Argentine and you can't vote on today's referendum, you're not white
>>
>>68235131
The whitest
>>
>>68235131
pretty white indeed, but less than some of them believe.
>>
File: aryan argie.webm (3MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
aryan argie.webm
3MB, 300x250px
>>68235131
>>
>>68235131
they look darker than turks
and white brazilians look like kurds
>>
They are descended from Italians and Iberians. Of course they are not white
>>
From what I hear they're mostly european spanish and italian so by normal people standards, yeah, but by 4chan standards they're niggers
>>
>>68235221
This is because of southern European immigration. The white Brazilian population looks like Italians, Spaniards or Portuguese

Germans and Slavs also in some places
>>
>>68235221
t. the ''greek''
>>
>>68235131
>>
>>68235131
we're all niggers. the end

janny can proceed to delete this shit thread now.
>>
Racial expert here with years of experience on /pol/ and /int

Argentinians are in fact not an ethnicity but a nationality which includes people of many ethnic and racial types. Argentina is famous for its Italian minority but they are not the only Argentines.
There are in fact also Mestizos and various mixes of European immigrants and Mestizos there.
>>
>>68235131
not really
>>
>>68235233
but they're also not black
internet humor is about extremes
>>
>>68235976
You're not getting away with it so easily
>>
White-ish but still quite swarthy.
Anyway the meme itself originated due to the absurdity of how much the Argentinian posters actually cared about it back when we were less /pol/.
>>
>>68235919
wanna smell her feet thb
>>
>>68235131
they're superwhite.
A lot of germans emigrated there, Argentina is full of blonde blue eyed people
>>
File: 175a93.jpg (229KB, 884x500px) Image search: [Google]
175a93.jpg
229KB, 884x500px
>>68235131
yes
>>
>>68235131
They're dagos
>>
>>68235265
no southern europeans arent that dark
you are really ugly shiskins

>>68235859
t. shitskin
>>
>>68236684
I am a Greek
>>
>>68236684
we're all greeks here
>>
>>68235976

t. proxy chi
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.