[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulgaria 1878-1918

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ab4f674-213.jpg (193KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
ab4f674-213.jpg
193KB, 1000x667px
Bulgaria didnt join Russian after separation from Ottoman empire, its policy became anti-Russian up to participation in World War I as opposite side.
Qastions to Bulgarians.
1. Were most of related Bulgarians agree with that or was it just stronger influence of Austrian and German intellegence?
2. Do you consider it was proper choice?
>>
They were butthurt you couldn't compete with austro-german-brits who supported greece and they lost macedonia because of you
>>
fuck russia
>>
>>68225922
1)Even before 1878 and the Russo-Turkish war that eventually lead to the formation of an independent BG state, rich Bulgarians sent their kids to Vienna and Paris, not Moscow. The cultural war had already been won, and also Bulgarian nationalism was stronger than people anticipated.
2) Yes, I do. I do not see "little Russians" prospering in Ukraine and Belarus and Armenia and Georgia
>>
>>68226270
Yeah, that too, Russia supported Serbian over Bulgarian interests, starting in 1885.
>>
Russia fucked with our based tzar.
We've been conflicted about Russia ever since.
We've switched between liking and disliking Russia depending on politics.
Right now we're mostly antirussia but it's close.
Actual Russians never have problems though.
>>
File: 1480685704506.jpg (122KB, 700x808px) Image search: [Google]
1480685704506.jpg
122KB, 700x808px
>>68225922
I support this
*unzips dick*
>>
>>68226270
Strange reason for just created state.
>>68226475
To your opinion, most of elitists were anti-Russian, common people werent care, right?
>>68226643
Do you think tzar was imposed only by Russia-Austria-Germany or was it approved by majority of Bulgarians (majority of elitists)?
>>
File: lolwot.png (118KB, 266x264px) Image search: [Google]
lolwot.png
118KB, 266x264px
>>68226270
>austro-german who supported greece
>>
>>68225922
Here is a quote from Boris III:

>"My ministers are anglophiles, my generals are germanophiles, my people are russophiles, I am the only bulgarophile left."

>>68226643
>Right now we're mostly antirussia but it's close.

Lol no. Every poll shows like 60--80% support of The Russian Federation. It's not even close.

In general it's really complicated. Bulgarians want to be left alone and take decisions on their own, good or bad.
>>
>>68233380
>Every poll shows like 60--80% support of The Russian Federation
wtf I hate Bulgaria now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.