[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austria vs Switzerland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

What's the difference between those two countries? Which one is better?
>>
>>68222604
one speaks 4 languages and the other one
>>
Austria's better
>>
>>68222620
they both have some suspicious shit going on
i'm sure they lock women to their basements
>>
we have more MONEY
>>
Austria is just a German cunt, Switzerland has a German part (by far the best part) but also an Italian and a French part (meh).

Switzerland is better, it's the best cunt in the world.
>>
>>68222842
I think Austria has much more interesting history
>>
>>68222960
Who cares about history though?
>>
>Switzerland
More money
>Austria
Better nature and history
>>
>>68223087
I do tbqh
Then again, pretty much every country in Europe has an interessting history
>>
>>68223182
>More money
Yes, but even tiny ass villages have higher prices than London or NYC.Austria is more reasonable priced and still have one of the best wages in the EU
>>
>>68223428
but that's the point of more money right?
>>
>>68222604
One is green the other is yellow.
Did I win?
>>
>>68223469
But the more money just spent on inflated house and food prices.There is not doubt they have one of the best living standards but Austria is right there too
>>
>>68222604

Austrians are friendlier. Also cheaper with already high living standards and not many shitskins.
>>
>>68223339
Yes, but history means absolutely zero when judging a country's current position.
>>
>>68223701
>>68223469
>>68223428
Switzerland is still higher than Austria PPP, funnily enough though Ireland has a higher PPP than Switzerland. Fucking EU, pathetic.
>>
The Swiss are the niggers of the German world, Austria all the way.
>>
>>68223756
Are you high?
>>
>>68223836
Don't ever reply to me with such an idiotic post again, you favela monkey.
>>
>>68223756
Stop smoking so much weed
>>
>>68223898
Not an argument you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>68223860
Not an argument.
>>
>>68223910
How can I give an argument against your non-argument, monkey?
>>
>>68223971
How about you start explaining how history has nothing to do with a country's current position?
>>
>>68224000
Because a country can be destroyed within a year so looking at ±5000 years of history means absolutely fuck all.

Look at Egypt, Iraq, Iran, India, China - all have richer histories than most countries but every single one of them is awful.

Look at Ireland - has absolutely NO history to speak of, yet within a few decades went from one of the poorest to one of the richest countries in Europe (and the world) purely because of the EU.
>>
File: 1312824911129.jpg (29KB, 497x518px) Image search: [Google]
1312824911129.jpg
29KB, 497x518px
>>68224066
Hey...
>>
>>68224102
No insult intended.
>>
>>68223756
m8 are you? :)
>>
>>68224066
Some of those catching up to the west though. Superpower memes aside, in a generation those countries will be much more powerful.
>>
ITT edgy Dutch teenager vs rest of the world
>>
>>68224180
Sure they are - that doesn't change my point though. It still stands.

Besides, those countries might become more powerful but a country like India will not reach the living standards of a country like the US in a century. China could. Iraq won't exist in a generation. Egypt is only declining and will get much worse in the coming decades. Iran is a wild card, it could get much better if they topple the theocratic government. The foundations for a successful country are there.
>>
>>68222604
Switzerland is the best country on this planet.
>>
>>68224258
I was thinking about china and iran mostly. Some of those are fucked.
>>
>>68224386
Sure, those two have massive potential.
>>
Switzerland
Because they speak Italiano
>>
>>68224857
>

that's what makes them super annoying niggers. Even fucking austro hungarians are better than those subhumans from Ticino.
>>
>>68222604
Switzerland has guns and isn't in the EU, but I don't like the jew-y vibe they have so Austria because of muh glorious empire and being the only Germanic country that actually produces good art and artists.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 736x1068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 736x1068px
Switzerland
>>
Switzerland is prettier, both the nature and the towns. Austria is still okay though
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.