[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they /our guys/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 49284_0000-ca28246821f.jpg (86KB, 899x599px) Image search: [Google]
49284_0000-ca28246821f.jpg
86KB, 899x599px
Are they /our guys/?
>>
File: Winnie.jpg (350KB, 1792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Winnie.jpg
350KB, 1792x1080px
>>
>>68217443
>Matthew Heimbach is a honeypot

rly makes u think
>>
>>68217413
I dare to say it, they are
>>
>>68217463
it does?

do you know how much national tv he's done? they don't just let anyone like that espouse their views
>>
>>68217620
Is everyone a honeypot then? Seems kind of an issue to accuse everyone of either being a Jew co-opting the movement or an fbi honeypot.
>>
>>68217413
Define slut culture.
>>
>>68217654
Brazilian culture.
>>
>>68217687
So... You literally can't?

That was a very Justin Bieber answer of you. Surprise me.
>>
>>68217718
It was the best answer actually
>>
>>68217718
Modern society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2vOyd3T1VM
>>
>>68217648
there's 35,000 fbi agents, between them and CIs I doubt there's many groups very big that don't have someone reporting to the outside

I'm just highly doubtful how the media gives him so much attention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAivHgA6atI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQyI4WBXKg

I also find it odd that the face of white supremacy the media gets to promote is a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>68217727
How come telling me you haven't ever set foot in Brazil defines "slut culture" simultaneously?
>>
>>68217794
>White supremacy
Why are you using a msm buzzword?

Anyway I'm not a huge fan but I liked when they fucked up Antifa at least, so they're alright in my book.
>>
File: wpw.jpg (104KB, 683x384px)
wpw.jpg
104KB, 683x384px
this really belongs on another board, but every time he's on tv they get to call him that

assuming he is legitimate, I think the media gets more out of him than he does with the free air time, teachers can show him in class, he'd be better keeping his opinions to himself he seems to do more harm to his cause than good

cbc did a thing where they showed him and some similar others as trump supporters
>>
>>68217413
dunno who they are, but the only thing missing in the pic is a pony on the cardboard, pointing at the text
>>
>>68218006
Because that's the best way the lemmings can understand.

Notice how they always use Neo-nazi, white supremacist, traditionalist, KKK, natsoc, alt right etc interchangeably?

That's just how they change language and words. Kind of like with how they refer to invaders as "migrants" or "refugees", to humanize them and make it implicit that they deserve to be here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.