[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you bully indians so much? They are actually very nice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1480128948662.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480128948662.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
Why do you bully indians so much? They are actually very nice, honest and corteous people.
>>
the educated ones are nice, honest and courteous. But that's like the top 2% of their population. Ever spend time in India? There's huge amounts of corruption, poverty and low-level crime. If you get out to the rural areas it can either be very beautiful, or totally destroyed by rampant industrialization.
>>
File: cage.gif (2MB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
2MB, 430x215px
>>68201479
I can't help it, I find the idea of shitting in the middle of a public place such as a street or a mart extremely amusing.
>>
they're threatening to take the job I was promised when I fell for the STEM meme
>>
I feel bad for Indians 2bh. They're smart people trapped in a poo body within a poo country.
>>
>>68203353
>low-level crime
What's that? Robbery's and stuff?

>you get out to the rural areas it can either be very beautiful, or totally destroyed by rampant industrialization.
Hahahahahaha wtf nigger. Industrialization is the opposite of destruction.
>>
File: 1460484720195.png (67KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460484720195.png
67KB, 181x200px
For nice, honest people. They have an aweful lot of rapes going on there.
>>
>>68201479
Old Indians that are in high business positions are usually very good people. Old Indians working shit tier jobs are cunts. Young Indians are usually all cunts no matter what.
>>
>>68206999
not in third world countries my sad, sunburned friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZA5Az09Zj4
>>
>>68207537
My new roomate is an indian exchange student, he is truly a nice guy. Maybe you had bad experiences, but you shouldn't generalize.
>>
>>68207671
the best indians just leave india. US gets a huge amount of them. they are nice people and family oriented. A little quirky from a social perspective but really fit in quite well.
>>
>>68201479

I don't know why but this Wojak always makes me laugh, kek.
>>
>>68207671
I said young Indians are USUALLY all cunts. I didn't say they ALL are.

You know ONE good young Indian. That doesn't disprove what I stated at all. I've known a lot of young Indians and 70% were insufferable pricks.

It should be noted I'm only talking about the males. The females more often than not are alright.
>>
My aunt is indian and she always sends ball-like sweets
>>
>>68207872
what country is your flag? I honestly don't recognize it
>>
>>68207941
papua new guinea
He's an australian working there though
>>
>>68207872
Okay, my mistake.
>>68207861
It's literally me.
>>68207810
My friend is not that awkward tho. I won't give details, but he is from the North of India and afaik, most emigrants are dravidians from the south.
>>
>>68206735
not to mention from all the rapings

t. I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>68207671

Have you already teached him how to use the toilet?

Kinda weird when you wake up and you step on human feces right outside your room.
>>
>>68201479
hey, at least they will be a worldpower by 2020
>>
>>68207972
No worries mate. Congrats on getting a good one as a roomate.

>>68207941
Papua New Guinea. All you have to do it click the flag mate and it will tell you. Like this anon said >>68207970 I'm actually an aussie.
>>
>>68208025
>Lmao dude, MEMES
>>
>>68208087
heh, yeah. no. They have the largest amount of absolute poverty in the world, a terrible infrastructure system, and just fucked up their monetary policy. India doesn't even have an open capital account.
>>
>>68207671
Diaspora is not representative of the native population
>>
>>68208137
oh, there it goes. have fun in papua new guinea
>>
File: karate - babymetal.webm (2MB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
karate - babymetal.webm
2MB, 854x478px
>>68208258

The fuck you have against BabyMetal?
>>
Fact: Indian women are the most attractive in the world
>>
>>68208388
I forgot that was up there. but hey don't you think it sounds like Sepultura with little girls? Am I the only one that hears that?
>>
There are a ton of them in my city because of some ancient Indian exchange program with our technical university.

Never spoke with any of them, probably nice people though. They dress dumb and smell of a lot of spices. Woul rank 6/10 on based immigrant-scale
>>
File: 1475846763095.jpg (246KB, 696x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475846763095.jpg
246KB, 696x960px
>>68207671
Why is there an Indian studying in Brazil?

What's he studying?
>>
>>68208525

A bit, like bloody roots with cute japanese girls voice in the middle.

Still pretty fucking awesome regardless, heard that they were going to do a concert here but never went and search for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRvO0S-TLU
>>
I've never had any problems with Indians. Two of my friends since childhood are Indian and I'm currently interested in dating an Indian girl.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.