[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Japan the most based East Asian country? >Still has Emperor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 中華文化圈.png (283KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
中華文化圈.png
283KB, 1600x1073px
Is Japan the most based East Asian country?

>Still has Emperor

>Only Japan and Taiwan uses traditional characters

>Not communist

>Only true Confucian civilization left
>>
>>68199186
>worshipping monarchs
lol

2.Japan doesn't use traditional characters. THey replaced them with their own type of simplified chinese. Technically only korea and taiwan still use traditional chinese characters, but korea has reduced their usage of chinese symbols so it's really just taiwan

3.There's no true communism in all of asia really

4.confucianism is autism
>>
File: 1476158355261.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476158355261.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>68199402
>true communism
>>
>>68199186
>>Only Japan and Taiwan uses traditional characters
That's not true.
Taiwan and Hong Kong use traditional ones but Japan uses slightly simplified characters called Shinjitai. (They are still closer to the traditional Chinese characters than to the Mainland commie invention)
Ive got no clue about Macau.
>>
>>68199186
out of all those countries. Korea is the only economy with a future. And its already a first world
>>
>>68199186
>Only true Confucian civilization left
けk
>>
>>68199402

No fucktard. Japanese simplistic is very few characters.

I lived in Japan all my life and I can read Taiwanese to an extent but mainland Chinese simokication is horrific.

As for Korea, Hanja is pretty much obsolete because young Koreans are cucks
>>
>>68199836
I never said that japanese simplification was as god-awful as chinese simplification. It's not that bad. But technically they're still not a traditional character set, even if it's not as extensive as chinese simplification.

Hanja is obsolete because korean is actually readable without it, but japanese would just be a clusterfuck without chinese characters.
>>
>>68199186
how is using traditional characters a good thing? Literally the most pathetic excuse of writing
>>
>>68199804

東アジアで儒教的な社会は日本しかもうないだろ

朝鮮人も中国レベルの汚い人間しかいないし。 糞シナ人も礼儀が糞悪いし。
>>
>>68200004
The Chinese characters give context and meaning to words.

It's like in English if we got rid of thr Latin spelling and just used phonetic.

For example if we say Cyense instead of Science, then the we have to context for the Latin word Scientia

Koreans are very cucked
>>
it takes a long time to write all the traditional characters by hand
almost everyone who uses traditional write in some shorthand unless they are doing calligraphy

simplification is not an "invention by the commies" they only made official what was common place
>>
>>68199186
Hong Kong and Korea still use traditional characters, although they have fallen into disuse in Korea due to their native written system (which is a linguistic marvel) becoming popular since Japanese occupation.
>>
>>68199186
>any Vietnam
>East Asia
We are South East Asian shithole.
>>
>>68200139
中国とか韓国より日本の社会が儒教的だって冗談だろw

てか儒教的な社会って上下関係がはっきりしてて性差別がきつい社会のことだが
>>
>>68199402
There are many Koreans who can't write even one's name in kanji.
Japan is society of communism than China. Seeing China, Marx must be turning in his grave.
>>
>>68199186
t.NETOUYO
>>
>>68199186
>>Only true Confucian civilization left

>he thinks that's a good thing.

Confucianism is basically slave mentality.
>>
>>68199186
>>Only Japan and Taiwan uses traditional characters

Japan does not use traditional characters in the way you are implying.
>>
>>68199186
It assume that labor is vulgar in Confucianism, it disagrees with the Japanese sense of values.
>>
>>68208737
So that's why y'all work to death?
>>
> 儒教

褒めて言ってるんだろ。
性差別って、完全平等を実現してる欧米社会は女でも容赦なく殴る蹴るするけど、そういうのが理想なのか。
>>
I didn't mean to say bad things about Western.

>>68199186
The Meiji Restoration was a action for keeping ancient culture.
The origin of that action was for radical exclusivism.
However, after the war of revolution, that was changed into enlightened principle.
In the case of China and Korea, they instituted governments with a focus on Western thought probably.
>>
>>68199186
are you talking about Korea perjaps
>>
>>68199186
>Only Japan and Taiwan uses traditional characters
hi
>>
>>68200350
>Chink characters give context and meaning to words
So does every other writing system. If you can't write anything meaningful without using Chink runes, you're pretty much cuck'er than Koreans.
>>
>>68205342
Still commie and bad
>>
>>68199186
>Bragging about moon runes
I think I just threw up a little.
>>
>>68212973
>be american
>only speak one language
>think chinese characters are 'rly hard'
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.