[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italy referendum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: flag-italy-XL.jpg (146KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flag-italy-XL.jpg
146KB, 1500x1000px
What's going in Italy now?
What options do they have and what consequence it will take?
>>
What Italian Refrendum?
>>
i really wish /int/ was allowed international news
fuck you Stormfront for ruining it forever

>>68190165
go ask at /pol/

>>68190269
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/italys-referendum-explained-what-you-need-to-know.html
>>
>>68190309
kk.
>>
>>68190165
we have two options: YES or NO.
NO wins: nothing changes.
YES wins: the central government becomes stronger, regions lose power, the senate becomes a secondary chamber while most of the laws are made by chamber of deputies. The member of senate will be choosen among the mayors of the most important cities and regions'councilors by parties and not by citizens. Mostly these things.
>>
they can either make a small step towards actually becoming a functionable country or stay poor
>>
Macaroni or
ravioli
>>
>>68190796
You realize that if a crazy party is elected, they can just as easily go the wrong direction as the right.
>>
>>68190796
Lmao why does this Mongoloid think he can judge Italy
>>
>>68191323
probably because we would be the ones paying your debts if you go full greece
>>
>>68192045
>we
>>
The consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>68190165
This is definetly not the right place to ask, since most of italian /int/ users underage memers.

The reform proposal is kinda shit imo, but i'm still of the idea that some changes are better than no changes at all (being them for the best of for the worst, really)

Oh, the NO will win without any doubt. And the actual government will resign.
>>
>>68192083
i know this might sound shocking to you but i actually pay my taxes
>>
>>68190165
It's a vote about: Do you want the total war?

I'm sure they want.
>>
>>68192045
>9th global economy, 4rd of EU
>G8 member
>Not a single debt with other countries since our P.D. is all internal like Japan
>Muh pay debt

Ok.
>>
>>68190165
>Yes: hypercentralization, more executive power and more EU control
>No: nothing change
>>
>>68193001
whoa
>>
File: 1459747049136.jpg (39KB, 564x301px) Image search: [Google]
1459747049136.jpg
39KB, 564x301px
>>68193001
>he doesn't dodge taxes
>>
>>68190789
So basically you become France?

Seems like a positive step to me.
>>
>>68190165
does this referendum have a north-south divide
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.