[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No war for a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Why is the 21 century so shit literally no wars in Europe its boring as fuck to live in peace
>>
>>68162096
soon

soon you will wish you never asked for it
>>
Globalist economy makes it not worth it. Something could definitely happen with countries like Russia, Ukraine and Romania, though
>>
>>68162096
It's the masterpiece called the European Union that is to blame for this everlasting peace.
>>
It's only 16 years into the century, and there is already small scale warfare in Ukraine
>>
File: serbia.jpg (106KB, 726x957px) Image search: [Google]
serbia.jpg
106KB, 726x957px
Serbia got bombed not long ago?
>>
You damn retard wishing for war, if europe blows up you are going to die, we are all going to die. EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE WHEN THIS FUCKING SUBCONTINENT GOES TO HELL FUCK
>>
>>68162156
mercenaries are only fighting in the east not the armies
>>
File: Poland_First_To_Fight.jpg (181KB, 321x483px) Image search: [Google]
Poland_First_To_Fight.jpg
181KB, 321x483px
>>68162096
dont be hasty

you're always the first
>>
>>68162268
i am not Polish
>>
>>68162096

>Poland wants another war

Want to get genocided again perhaps?
>>
>>68162096
> what is Macedonia?
> what is Georgia?
> what is Ukraine?
> what is Chechnya?
> what is Nagorno-Karabakh?
The fact that you miss a fifth partition does not mean that 21st century Europe lacks any wars, Przemek
>>
>>68162338
Non of these countries are ''European''.
>>
>>68162230

Those "mercinaris" is supported by heavy artillery, tanks, medium range SAM-systems and rocket artillery. But yeah, you keep telling yourself that those rebels just found a bunch of working T-72B3s with ammunition in some warehouse.
>>
>>68162338
>all shit tier wars around third world countries
i want something big
>>
If there's a new war you will be assblasted yet again, poland
>>
>>68162096
It's a shame Germany didn't finish you off
>>
>>68162408
You know that you can literally buy yourself an army of mercs? They get money from either Russia or Ukrops and buy all this stuff
>>
>>68162411

When Trump dissolves NATO and Nationalist parties in Europe dissolves the EU. Russia will liberate the Baltic states. Trust me.
>>
Us influence
>>
>>68162534
Estonia is literally your bank so you can't let it happen also Lithuania is kinda the territory of poles
>>
>>68162629

If we are lucky they will take the rest of Ukraine.
>>
>>68162464
The Ukrainian Army is fighting and the called "rebels" are heavily dependent on russian heavy equpment (and to a certain degree personel and command & control too)

The only reason its not a full scale war is because of politics and money. All the equipment for a total war is alredy mobilizied.
>>
>>68162096
>poles can't stand living in times of peace and stability
oh wow how surprising

memes aside, multinational cooperation along with the constantly growing and interconnecting global economies basically means the people in power don't actually want full scale land wars anymore
>>
>>68162764
NATO is the only thing that is holding most of the European countries from chimping out
>>
>>68162815
thats why i said multinational cooperation

why is it that slavic peoples almost have an instinct to want war?
is it due to the historic unstable and violent aspects of the region?
>>
>>68162815
And if they did, they would be crushed in a week. We already found out with Georgia in 2008.

Modern wars bring much more money if they are long, low scale and endemic. A trench standoff with huge troop movements like in the Ethiopian-Eritrean wars is a waste, a small proxy war that gives you the opportunity to sell lots of weapons to both sides and good job chances to mercenaries is profitable. There are a few outbursts but you can control the situation from the shadows. And this is the case of Ukraine, Nagorno-Karabakh, the insurgents in Southeast Asia, etc.
>>
>>68162764
>>poles can't stand living in times of peace and stability
>oh wow how surprising
that's not even a stereotype about Poles, what are you talking about
also OP isn't a Pole, he's a G*rman that works in Poland and shitposts constantly
>>
>>68162996
Imagine someone steals a part of your body do you want to take it back?
>>
>>68163130
>Imagine someone steals a part of your body do you want to take it back?
no, because its been gone long enough that it would most likely be rejected by my body as a foreign object

terrible analogy
>>
>>68163223
less than 100 years isnt long in history lad
>>
>>68163261
you're right, less than a hundred years ago, you weren't even an actual nation
borders have changed between hands of so many regimes and nations that historical claims on parts of land are essentially useless
>>
>>68163349
i am not Polish i said it already i only work here
>>
>>68163349
>it's a new worlder thinks country and nation are the same thing post
>>
File: 1465282507576.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1465282507576.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>68163349
>less than a hundred years ago, you weren't even an actual nation
>>
>>68162096
Do you really miss losing?
>>
>>68163408
>i am not Polish

What a twist! Most Western European posters are Poles. You can tell by how they defend Polish immigrants taking their jobs.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.