[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>australian cuisine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1422364235374.jpg (159KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1422364235374.jpg
159KB, 950x534px
>australian cuisine
>>
Still better than that greasy garbage drowned in oil spain calls food.
>>
>>68145194
That looks fucking bonza mate, where can I get it??
>>
>>68145258
https://www.pizzahut.com.au/promo/stuffed-crust
>>
>>68145194
that looks fucking mint cunt, shut the fuck up
>>
i used to watch masterchef australia everyday from the telly a couple years back, kinda disappointed that they never featured the national dish of australia; roadkilled dingo slowly roasted on a barbie
>>
>>68145342
desu we don't really have much in the way of distinct national cuisine unless you count meme food like kangaroo, damper and vegemite
>>
>>68145342
>i used to watch masterchef australia everyday

Hmmm
>>
>>68145194
What is a mitey?
>>
>>68145194
That's not even food. That's just fodder that cattle is being fed with in order to prepare them for the next level in production line which is the medical companies.
>>
looks delicious, I wish Australia wasn't so fucking full so I could immigrate forever.
>>
>>68145466
Marketing speak for vegemite.
A horrid yeast and salt spread that makes me gag just smelling it (literally. It's fucking awful).

Pizza Hut, the chain in question was pretty much dead but are trying to make a comeback, so they're doing all these novelty stuffed crusts in the hope of getting people to buy a few pizzas to try them out.
>>
>>68145465
it was one of the most popular shows ever on our 5th largest tv channel, i think the final of one season got like 600k viewers which is 10% of the total population
>>
>>68145579
If it's awful then why is it Australia's favourite spread?
>>
>>68145579
Oh I though that yellow&black thing was banana&chocolate.

It it's mitey+cheese I would like to test it.
>>
>>68145579
>Pizza Hut
They were absolutely huge here back in the 90s, but Domino's completely displaced them sometime in the 2000s.
>>
>>68145636
Because Aussies are awful people.
>>
>>68145636
Propaganda from when they were young.

>You've got to try it, it's AUSTRALIAN
>Just a small amount, yum yum
>Now wasn't that nice!
That starts from about 3-4 years old.
>>
File: 1375705496422.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1375705496422.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>68145636
its not that bad if you spread it thinly, its got a unique taste to it

>>68145733
fucking this.
>>
>>68145194
>american flag
Hul
>>
How come food from other countries doesn't look real? All these advertisements I see from places like Australia the food just looks like plastic.
And yes I know it might be lighting/shitty fast food chains but none of America's food advertisements or whatever look like that slice of pizza in the OP. It all just looks fake.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.