[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American here heading to Paris next month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: france.jpg (17KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
17KB, 227x222px
I will be heading to Paris to visit my gf's family for the first time
She is a French student who's been living here in the US for a while, and we met in college. She want's me to go to France to visit her family and friends there.
I've never had a desire to see this place, but I love her, so I'm making the trip, is there anything I should know before I go?
>>
>>68134587
whereabouts in france?

if a big city, make sure you go out to the nice smaller towns around.

if a small town or village prepare for maximum comfy
>>
>>68134587
Watch out for the scammers.Other day I saw a white cuck shaking hands with a black.(Asian family)
My father tried to warn him as Asians usually don't trust blacks,but he ignored us and his hand got trapped in a lock,and he had to pay some euros to go free
>>
>>68134587
Basic french. Not being fat. Learn to like cheese.

France cant be more dangerous than the US so it's not like you should know something to avoid.
>>
>>68134619
We're flying into Paris, and her family lives in Normandy somewhere
>>
>>68134648
That's hilarious, tourists are dumdum.
>>
>>68134661
Well I currently live in Texas, so I imagine France is pretty different. She told me she wants to settle here in America
>>
>>68134675
normandy is comfy in january
which town ?
Caen ? Rouen ?
>>
>>68134725
Yeah but it's not like you have to know anything, you can just discover there, take it easy.
>>
>>68134729
I know her sis lives in Rouen, but I'm not completely sure where her parents are, so Rouen for sure though
>>
>>68134804
Rouen is a hellhole of a city inhabited by 70% red antifas and 10% heroin addicts
also the chemical plants sometimes leak, sirens and shit, it's hard to breathe
have a good stay
>>
>>68134804
It's a nice town
>>
>>68134911
>>68134930
Who to believe???
>>
>>68134911
Sounds like home in Texas
>>
>>68135128
Do you believe an edgelord /pol/tard who hates everything outside of his countryside shithole or a cute guy like me?
>>
>>68134648
>his hand got trapped in a lock,and he had to pay some euros to go free
how? how does that happen?
I went to paris once, gypse were scaming whities but blacks were only selling shit
>>
>>68135128
Believe whoever the fuck you want
t. born and raised in Rouen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.