[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cum/ Canada USA Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Kristi Yamaguchi edition
>>
1st (not)
>>
>>68133799
Didn't she die in an ice skate related decapitation? Or am I thinking of that movie with the fat washed up comedian?
>>
File: 1408766881347.gif (3MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408766881347.gif
3MB, 400x200px
>Kristi Yamaguchi edition

wat
>>
File: 1465764561573.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465764561573.gif
2MB, 400x400px
How do I get a mixed gf?
>>
File: disappointed pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>It's a camgirl starts crying in the middle of the stream episode
>>
>>68133997
Move to the Caribbean. You'll never want to leave. Especially in the DR.

>best mulatto qts
>best beaches in the islands
>full of German and French tourists as well as Americans if you get tired of mixed chicks
>cheap EVERYTHING, especially island sensi weed (not really dank, but when you've got the rest of your life made, who cares?), beer and RUM
>can literally pay off the cops for murder with a measly few grand.
>>
>>68133997
How do I get a white gf?
>>
>>68134101
You stay in the South and get the slim pickings, as in the fat undesirable sluts.

Ask me how I know.
>>
>>68134097
Sounds excellent, desu.
>>
>>68134128
how do you know
>>
>>68134167
t. minority born and raised in Texas and rest of the South who only finds white women attractive because that's who I was raised around

You'll get lucky every once and a while with a dime piece.
>>
>>68134101
Pisses me off how low res this is
>>
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
>>
File: fingol.jpg (112KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
fingol.jpg
112KB, 800x585px
Should I go to gym or should I stay home and play Verdun? /cum shall decide.
>>
>>68135843
Stay home and play
Be comfy
>>
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.