[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/ ruined my views of the world. All countries are somewhat shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1473447860368.jpg (190KB, 977x578px) Image search: [Google]
1473447860368.jpg
190KB, 977x578px
/int/ ruined my views of the world. All countries are somewhat shit.
>>
>>68133296
>All countries are somewhat shit.

Yet all look like gleaming bastions of hope compared to yours.
>>
>>68133296
All countries have shit wrong with them.
The ones that objectively don't, go ahead and make problems for themselves.
>>
Some place is better than others in some terms
Some place has better people than other places
But in the end its up to you to decide
Nobody cares what you think anyway
>>
>>68133296
i kinda view nordic countries as pretty nice and civilized minus the cities where rapeugees are

Also view italy, spain, and portugal as mentally healthy people with generally good lives and civilized. greeks as well
>>
>>68133372
>>68133383

>"You have a problem America, but as long as we address it soon-"
>"I HAVE A PROBLEM? EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS YOU FUCKING COMMIE!"
>"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD AND IF YOU DARE SAY DIFFERENTLY-"
>"I'm not disputing that, I'm just saying that it can be even better by-"
>"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY"

You have a very nice country; however, you have gaping problems that haven't been addressed properly, and while you've been busy blaming immigrants for all your ills, Americans of all colours are dying because of stupid shit like this. This is to say nothing of your wierd tolerance for cults and huge intolerance for two people of the same sex fingering a ring, lack of mental health outlets, lack of affordable healthcare, Republicans shafting every state they control, massive obesity issue, nationalism increasing while belief in an actual cohesive society decreases, and the fact you can't even nail down the problem with weed.

Protip on that last one; while it's fine by itself, it's second hand fumes are potent, which is especially problematic for a drug that relaxes you and speeds up your digestive metabolism
>>
>>68133296
>le heroin epidemic is all le white people

Love this meme. Never once will they publish an article about all the niggers who are doped up. But hey, lets show everyone this pic of WHITE PEOPLE being scum.

t. someone in the thick of this shit
>>
That's what happens when you listen to autists for too long
>>
File: 8K.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
8K.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>>68133296
>mfw they left the kid in the car to take pictures
GOTTA LOVE THE BOYS IN BLUE
>>
>>68134045
Not gonna lie, it is kind of hypocritical

>niggers dope up for decades
>crickets.wav
>white people, and most importantly YOUNG white people, start dying in droves
>WE ARE IN CODE RED PEOPLE, WE HAVE AN EPIDEMIC AND WE MUST IMMEDIATELY ADDRESS IT
>OMG PEOPLE ARE USING HEROIN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

I'd be pretty pissed if I was a minority desu
>>
>>68133296
>was charged with not wearing a seatbelt
>>
>>68133296
Were you actually that naive you thought some were not?
>>
>>68134179
Seatbelts are very important. What if they got into a crash?
>>
>>68133900
>Massive obesity issue
Government cannot do anything to curb that, sorry. You of all people should know that well. Nothing can be done.
>>
File: american.jpg (117KB, 780x877px) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
117KB, 780x877px
>>68133900
"I HAVE A PROBLEM? EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS YOU FUCKING COMMIE!"
>>
>>68133296
welcome to /int/ cunt
where this board actually teach you to stay at your country no matter what because how actual shit other countries can be viewed in here
>>
File: 1445376733742.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1445376733742.png
107KB, 841x797px
Switzerland is not shit

>tfw not Swiss
>>
>>68133296
this is why you don't listen to americans who talk shit about the coasts and brag about being from "muh flyover".

anything outside the major metropolitan areas are a festering piece of shit because the smart people left and the dumb fucks breed like rabbits.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161202-010136.png (772KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-010136.png
772KB, 1080x1920px
>>68133900
http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/09/nhs-hospital-waiting-time-figures

>Republicans shafting every state they control

*Republicans and democrats shafting every state they control
>>
>>68133900
>wierd tolerance for cults
Freedom of religion. However stupid it is. It's their beliefs

>two people of the same sex fingering a ring
Except that gay marriage is legal in all states, and the US did it before a lot of European countries too.

>nationalism increasing
Nothing wrong with this. Nationalism is good to a certain point, and I really don't see the US being overtly nationalistic. We are always afraid to insult other countries and Obama did this many times. I think a little pride wouldn't be so bad. Also, you average /pol/ user is far from being the average american.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.