[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/turkic/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0402.jpg (90KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
90KB, 604x451px
Can you understand each other without translator?
>>
>>68099043

why are mongols on there?
>>
>>68099077
Why not?
>>
File: Turkic.jpg (627KB, 1026x1579px) Image search: [Google]
Turkic.jpg
627KB, 1026x1579px
>>68099043
>Crimean Tatar, Gagauz, Azeri, Syrian&Iraqi Turkmen are %100 understandable.

>Uyghur, Uzbek, Turkmen are mostly understandable.

>Kyrgyz and Kazakh are barely understandable.

>The rests sound so retarted.

But the basic words very understandable
>>
>>68099881
I had two Turkish flatmates who said that Azeri was basically Turkish, but Kazakh was like Russian to them.
>>
File: turkic2.jpg (218KB, 448x1197px) Image search: [Google]
turkic2.jpg
218KB, 448x1197px
>Turkic Comparisons.

Here some Tuvan and Turkish comparisons. (the most irrevelant)

Ol en baştay çortkan = O, herkesten önce (en baştan) gitti.

Düün kejee bis kinoteatrga turduvus = Dün gece biz sinemada idik (durduk).

Bo nom çookta çaa üngen-dir = Bu kitap yakında çıktı.

Silerde keer deeş üyem çok boldu = Size gelmek için vaktim yok.

Ol deeş akşa tölep bolbas = Onun için akça ödemek olmaz (yazık olur).

Ol surguuldu am-daa doospaan = O, okulu henüz bitirmedi.

Öörenikçiler surguulunga bardılar = Öğrenciler okula vardılar.

Nom, stoldun kırında çıdır = Kitap, masa(nın) üstünde duruyor.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
turkics are disgusting subhumans and should be exterminated.
Every continent has steppe people.
All of them were subhumans.
turkics are not different.
turks are like gypsies
ugly nomadic subhumans who mixed with whites because nothing about turkics is good
>>
File: Kazakh in USA.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kazakh in USA.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>68100138
i should come to usa
>>
>>68099988
Azeri sounds like Turkish with funny accent which also exists in the cities like Erzurum, Bayburt, Iğdır and Kars. I can't only catch the words while listenin to Kazakh and Kyrgyz but if they speak slow it's almost understandable otherwise they sound like "Urgajalı Pargajalı Tırmanalı Garlagangı".
>>
>>68099988
Look what I found. This is so fucking hilarious to watch. Catch their mouth shapes and the subtitles to see it's revelance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5GUepWYWs
>>
>>68099988
Here a Turkmen dubbing. It's almost the same in the subs but the accent is too Central Asian desu.
>>
>>68100453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ--LJqja78

ups forgot.
>>
Do any Turkic languages use "Bola/Bolo" as a word for cousin?

Only one I know is Kyrgyz
>>
File: GTY_Ted_Cruz_ml_130819_16x9_608.jpg (20KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
GTY_Ted_Cruz_ml_130819_16x9_608.jpg
20KB, 608x342px
>>68100222
looks like an Asian Ted Cruz to me, and I don't know why

>>68100138
The Kazakhs and Bashkirs seem alright, the others seem like human filth though. Especially the Turkish.
>>
>>68100532
Bala means child in Oghuz Turkic but we commonly use Chocuk and Ushak for it.
>>
>>68099764

they dont speak a turkic language.
>>
>>68100558
How about "ber/beri" for wife?
>>
>>68100590
We say Hatun, Kadın(evolved from Khatun) or Hanım(My Khan). I don't think Ber/Beri means wife in any Turkic language.
>>
>>68100652
Hm interesting. Just wanted to see if some Mongol origin words were being used in Turkic languages.
>>
>>68099043
Depends on how well versed you're inside the accents of Turkey, though they're all easily accessible with the most distinct Yakutian as an exception.

>>68100676
The Mongol tribes are different peoples, and not congruent with state entities labled Mongol.
>>
>>68100676
Turkics ruled Mongolian way longer than they rule Turkics. Tuvan people are basically Mongolians who speak Turkic.
>>
>>68100743
>>68100753
There's so much mixing between Mongols and Turkic people, I figured there would be more language similarities
>>
>Yakutian
It's like they deconstructed any other Turkish language into syllables and reassembled randomly.

https://youtu.be/uYxMB_VgXiI
>>
>>68100877
Since they used to have a very weak culture and their very nomadic life style, the Central Asians have very assimilable characteristic features. If they conquer China they're Chinese, If they conquer Persia they're Persians, If they conquer Balkans they're Balkan, If they conquer India they're Indian. But the linguistic features always stay the same between the immigrants. Today Anatolian people still have Turkmen based accents but Istanbul Turkish is way more different with heavy Greek,Armenian and Balkan tongues influence.
>>
>>68100877
understanding linguistic realities biologically leads to extreme cognitive distortions, Turks are and always have been much larger in number
>>
>>68101031
Do you know any videos on youtube that have some spoken Ottoman Turkish?
>>
>>68101072
Ottoman Turkish is hardly accessible, while for some gokturkish stone tables you don't need a translation.
>>
>>68101031
Then how come I can understand much of a language spoken 2 millenia ago a couple 1000 km away?
>>
>>68099881
Aren't Turkmen Turks living in Iraq?
>>
>>68101072
this anchorman speaks Ottoman Turkish to make some awareness that Ottoman language is nothing but the language of the Dynasty and the beurocrats of the Empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXHg_R_Mik
>>
>>68099043
I'm half Turkish but my late grandfather was turkmen
how turkic am I?
>>
>>68101253
Some do.
Being Turkmen can becomme semantical rather than tribe historical.
>>
>>68101203
Hagop Martayan Dilaçar.

>>68101253
Syria, Iraq and Iran.
>>
>>68101261
Did you understand what he was saying?
>>
>>68101335
Turkmen in Iran? Do you mean Azeri? Also aren't Azeri just Turkified Iranics?
>>
>>68101329
>>68101335
Turkey got no "right to return" kind of law for them?
>>
>>68101338
>Dear audiance. In the province of Antalya, the National Education commitee is keep having meetings and discussions. Hundereds of Education member get together and critizing the future of Education and Schools. This internalistic distinction is about the common education between the girls and boys but this idea never got agreed but denied.

Well I can understand it.
>>
>>68101418
Sweden and Cannada must have Done so for ancient Viking tribes.
>>
>>68101372
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Turkmen
>>
>>68101456
How? Do you read Ottoman literature.
>>
>>68101456
It sounds like persian but then suddenly kind of like hindi and then suddenly arabic/persian

I guess its true that there was very little turkic words

Very intersting language
>>
>>68099043
1. turks from turkey are not turkic, they are a mixture of anatolian, greek and kurd and whatever other shit that's thrown itself into the mix

2. actual turkics are historically subhumans and are enemies of civilization
>>
which ethnic group is the most turkic? turkish are obviously barely
>>
>>68101550
Vast majority didn't speak like that and it could differ depending on the author or subject.
>>
>>68101338
Wait let me write the both Ottoman and Modern Turkish.

>Ottoman Turkish
Sevgili seyirciler, dört günden beri Antalya'da süregelen Maarif-i Milliye, münazara ve müzakerelere devam ediyor. Yüzlerce maarif mensubu bir araya cem olup, Maarif'in ve mekteplerin istikbalini masaya yatırdı. Bu içtimai mühimmede evvelen erkek ve kız talebelerin aynı mektep ya da sınıflarda birlikte tedrisat görmeleri hususunda münakaşa edilip, bu fikir bir kabul-u umumiyeye mazhar olamadı ve dahi reddedildi. Akabinde Mekteb-i İptidai'lerde tedrisat gören birinci, ikinci ve üçüncü sınıflara mecburi dil tedrisatı müzakere edildi. Bu fikr-i tedrisiye mazhar-ı kabul olup Maarif nezaretine izhal olunacak. Ayrıca dün ziyadesiyle münazara ve müzakere edilecek bir Tanzimat-ı Mühimmenin Kadem-i Evveli atıldı. İdadilere mecburi Osmanlı Türkçesi dersinin ihtas edilmesi hususu komisyonda kabul edildi. Bu ders Maarif nezaretinin müfredatına girerse istikbalde muhtemelen haberimizi bu anlattığım şekilde seyreyleyen müstakbel nesiller de rahatlıkla yüzyıllardır kullanılan Lısan-ı Osmaniye'yi fevk edip anlayabilecekler.

>Modern Turkish
Sevgili seyirciler, dört dünden beri Antalya'da devam eden Milli Eğitim'in fikir alışverişlerine ve oturumlara devam ediyor. Yüzlerce Milli Eğitim mensubu bir araya toplanıp, Milli Eğitim'in ve okulların geleceğini masaya yatırdı. Bu yenilikçi birleşmede öncelikle erkek ve kız öğrencilerin aynı okul ya da sınıflarda birlikte ders görmeleri konusunda tartışmalar yapılıp, bu düşünce bir genel kabul görmedi ve reddedildi. Bu Ders anlayışı kabul edilip Milli Eğitim Bakanlığınca uygulanacak. Ayrıca dün çokca tartışılacak olan önemli bir yeniliğin ilk adımı atıldı. Ortaöğretimlerde zorunlu Osmanlı Türkçesi dersinin okutulması hususu komisyonda kabul edildi. Bu ders Milli Eğitim Bakanlığının müfredatına girerse gelecekte muhtemelen haberimizi bu anlattığım şekilde seyreden müstakbel nesiller de rahatlıkla yüzyıllardır kullanılan Osmanlı Dilini iyice anlayabilecekler.<
>>
>>68101510
Nope, Many of those words are known but people don't use them anymore.

>>68101550
Interesting indeed.

>>68101646
Wow, Thank you for saying never said before.
>>
Place and time of origin unknown and respective theories barely making sense, Turks expanded throughout most of Eurasia and later north Africa, and the contracted and now concentrate in its own known center of expansion.

People share stark genetic similarities with their own neighbours worldwide, in relation to their transportational pace made possible by technology.
>>
>>68101797
How can they be known when they're not used? Only kid I met understanding kota of Ottoman StuffIt studies Muslim and ottoman scripture.
For a fact, my sister had ottoman books, annoying all our friends for translational help, and they had to give up on it.
>>
So how do Turks see the legacy of the Ottomans?

Good mostly?

I liked that they BTFO wahabbi niggers in Arabia
>>
the alevis itt annoy me
Pls remov
>>
>>68100652
hanım doesn't mean my khan
-ım/-im suffix adds the meaning of "daughter of"
han-ım: daughter of (the/a) han
beg-im: daughter of (the/a) beg
etc
>>
turks arent turkic

turkic are masterrace

turks are shitskin roaches

know the difference thx
>>
>>68101660
what does that even mean?
"turkness" became an identity after the Köktürks. Before them -even though Turkic languages and language family existed-, there wasn't such an umbrella term the "Turkic" tribes used for themselves.
After/with Köktürks, tribes in different parts, belonging to different subfamilies all adopted "Turk" identity. Oghuz, Karluk, Kypchak and so on all became "Turk". So you can't answer a such a question. The Kyrgyz and the Uyghur are equally Turkic. The Tatar and the Uzbek are equally Turkic.
Of course, some Turkic nationalities are a mess, Turkey Turks for example, due to almost a millennia long mixing and also due to minorities adopting Turkness for themselves especially in late OE and with Republic. Azerbaijan isn't much different, or the Gagauz, but still, while you can say "Anatolian Turks are highly mixed with natives, genetically they are more Anatolian than they are Central Asian", and therefore differentiate the Anatolian or Azerbaijani etc Turks from those in central asia, you can't really claim one group as more pure or more Turkic.
>>
>>68102529
>>68102208
>>
>>68102546
>turkness" became an identity after the Köktürks.
That's not known.
History is super shadowy prior to göktürks.
>>
>>68102578
there are no signs that any group identified itself as "Turk" prior to Köktürks, so until we find evidence pointing otherwise, we shall assume Turkness wasn't an identity, at least on a state level.

It is also not known whether the first homo erectuses identified as Turks (or not), but we assume they didn't (because we are not retarded), as we have no evidence whatsoever that could show otherwise.
>>
>>68102638
Just add some relativizing term.
>>
Place and time of origin unknown and respective theories barely making sense, Turks expanded throughout most of Eurasia and Noth Africa asummably later,
contracted and now concentrate inside their own known center of control.
>>
Are ethnic turkics real, or are they just mixbreed aryan/mongol who speak turk?
>>
>>68102823
>>68102823 #
Depends on your perspective, most universally, from a central viewpoint producing a 360 degree field panorama, Turks are 100% Turks, all of them. Viewed from the outside of Turk's peripheries, the ones closer might appear as proportionally more alike, the ones further away more alien.
>>
>>68101958
the Ottoman Turkish have levels. there is a certain difference between 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th century Ottoman Turkish. Also the literature is way harder to understand if you compare it to the regular speaking. The anchorman was speaking late 19th century Ottoman which is not that hard.
>>
>>68101958
An example; a poetry of Mehmet the Conquerer

>İmtisali câhidu fillâh oluptur niyyetim,
Allah için cihada örnek vermektir niyetim;
>Dîn-i islâmın mücerred gayretidir, gayretim.
Gayretim sadece İslam dininin gayretidir.
>Fazlı Hak ve himmeti cündi ricalullâh ile,
Hak'ın üstünlüğü ve Allah'ın yücelttiği veliler himmeti ile
>Ehl-i küfrü serteser kahreylemektir niyyetim.
Kâfirleri baştan sona kahreylemektir niyetim.
>Enbiya-u Evliya’ya istinadım var benim,
Peygamberlerle ve veliler dayanağımdır benim;
>Lutfu Hakk’tandır heman ümidi fethu ve nusratım.
Hakk'ın lütfundandır, fetih ve başarı ümidim.
>Nefsim ve malımla nola kılsam cihanda ictihad,
Nefis ve malla cihadıma şaşılmasın
>Hamdulillah var gazaya sad hazaran rağbetim.
Hamd olsun, gazaya binlerce rağbetim var.
>Ey Mehemmet mucizatın Ahmed-i Muhtar ile,
Ey Mehmet, Seçilmiş Ahmed'in mucizeleriyle
>Umarım galib ola edayı dîn-e devletim.
Umarım, galip gelir din düşmanlarına devletim.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB9EDJcrDrg

Here is a Gagauzian rapper. It's understandable eventhough his thick accent.

-Ne kadar?
+Ne vereyim sana?
-anladım karı
+parayla ne alan?
-bla bla bla hepsini yeme!
+anladım bağarma karı! Bağarma!
... Cebimde para, **** elimde...
ben giderim ***** alayım biraz kartof alayım biraz soğan... etc

It almost same with Turkish without the Moldavian words.
>>
>>68101261
>>68101338
There's a lot of farsi words which make it so much more understandable to me than modern turkish.
>>
>>68101989
Well erdolickers believe that erdogan will bring back the ottoman empire... But other people in Turkey believe that Ottomans were their forefather, but going back to there is stupid, we must stick with democracy and republic.
>>
>>68103656
Ottoman Turkish has sub domains, not ratherly limited to timeframes ordered in 100 year steps (wtf tßh). Those sub domains will have experienced linguistic developments, but are rather to be defined by function: Administration, various field of science, various fields of literature, and will differ fem the core language to the degree they were influenced by contributors of foreign cultures respectively.

I think you're bullshitting, and really are working with Ottoman and Muslim scripture. No one will understand that drivell unless provided with the according keys.
>>
>>68109627
I understand most of that too but it is mostly due to history classes. Stuff like tedrisat or maarif are learned in it.
>>
>>68109878
Not the guy you replied to but I can mostly understand what's said in Ottoman Turkish, some words I can't but then again I can get the context pretty easily. You don't have to be a historian or something, some of those words are still used by some elderly and in literacy. If you are exposed to those you can easily get most of the things.

Our national anthem comes to mind, which is memorized by almost everyone in their childhood and is written in Ottoman Turkish.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.