[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP /INT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
Today I woke up with the realisation that I'm on the wrong side.
What's happening to me?
I feel sick from the realisation that moderate Islam is the only way to save western civilisation from decay
Why am I having a bad feeling about the anti-Islamic rhetoric from normies?
Are normies the bad guys?
Have I been fighting online on the wrong side of the culture war?
Why are the globalists trying to get the west to get so angry at Muslims that we genocide them?
Why have I been fighting for the globalists against my own interests?
I've realised I would have a better life under moderate Islam, so why do normies hate Islam, both moderate and radical?
Do normies hate me?
Even though I'm agnostic I've realised Islam is much better than Christianity for making a people stronger.
The only way to save my race and culture is to mix Islam and my own culture to create something that will last millenia.
My race and culture is dying fast, Islam is the only way to save it.
This is why globalists and normies hate Islam, as they hate the preservation of us.
I've decided to fight against the normies and establishment in the online culture war, will /int/ join me?
>>
Slavs aren't white.
>>
Slavs aren't white.
>>
Fuck islam

China will be the one to save us
>>
>>68094625
this 2bh
>>
File: GuliNazha1.jpg (17KB, 328x415px)
GuliNazha1.jpg
17KB, 328x415px
>>68094625
Except chinese muslims (see pic) are god-tier.

Praise Allah.
>>
>>68094625
>>68094651
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>>68094674
Why are Chinese Muslims attractive while all other Chinese look like monkeys?
>>
File: gulinazha.jpg (91KB, 495x692px) Image search: [Google]
gulinazha.jpg
91KB, 495x692px
>>68094817
Superior turkic genes
>>
>>68094855
Turks only fuck the most beautiful women, that's why their rape babies are god-tier
>>
File: 1477871309814.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477871309814.png
202KB, 600x700px
>>68093824
>I feel sick from the realisation that moderate Islam is the only way to save western civilisation from decay
make yourself a favor and go back to sleep
>>
Most moderate muslims live in the US. The best future for islam I beleive exists here.
>>
>>68093824
But we can do the same through Catholicism which is a lot more enlightened than Islam
>>
>>68094674
FREE EAST TURKISTAN FROM HAN OPPRESSION
>>
Religion is opium to the people, used to control them. Don't fall for it op.

*tips fedora
>>
>>68095451
>a lot more enlightened
>posts literal klansmen
wtf mexico
>>
File: 1348459904148.png (18KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1348459904148.png
18KB, 626x551px
>>68093824
>moderate Islam
>>
>>68095674
Those are Mexicans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procession_of_Silence_in_San_Luis_Potosi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.