[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Europeans stop using Public baths?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WALKTHROUGH_Great_Bath_1.jpg (296KB, 1643x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WALKTHROUGH_Great_Bath_1.jpg
296KB, 1643x1200px
It looks comfy. The Japanese do it.

Technically the East Romans still do it though ;)
>>
>>68091125
It was the black plague, good explanation here
http://www.mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
>>
>>68091125
a few reasons

>everyone has their own bathtub now
>saunas are more relaxing if you just want to get moist and relax with your buddies
>the amount of piss and shit particles floating around in there
>good place to get assraped and pozzed
>>
>>68091125
hey i was there a few weeks ago
neat
>>
>>68091125
Public bathing is absolutely barbaric. I believe it's the same kind of people who go to the beach wearing nothing but swimsuit
>>
>>68091125
Sauna
>>
>>68091125
Old people still do it tho
>>
that's gay
>>
They did, though. Most of the major European cities continued to use Public baths, long after the fall of the Roman empire.
>>
>>68091464
How do you guys use saunas?
Wash your hair and body first, go to sauna, and shower again?
>>
>>68091125
We have our own fucking baths faggot.
>>
Can you imagine the level of rape that used to take place in Roman bath houses?

They must been knee deep in blood shit urine and semen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.