[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Hong Kong be granted independence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 614161804.jpg (202KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
614161804.jpg
202KB, 594x396px
Should Hong Kong be granted independence?
>>
Just give China Vancouver in exchange for Hong Kong.
>>
File: 1479731589304.png (175KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479731589304.png
175KB, 645x773px
>>68085210
From what exactly?
We all know that protest was just Chinese nationalist KKK member being racist against mainland people.
>>
>>68085210
Yes.
Taiwan too.
>>
>>68087125
yeah this
>>68085862
mainlanders are filth anyway
>>
>>68085269
Hong Kong is probably whiter at this point anyways.
>>
>>68085210
no
>>
its just impossible

because ccp and corrupt commie politicians in hk like >>68088548 never allow it at any cost
>>
>>68085210
It was better under British rule.
>>
>>68085210
or

or

give it back to us
>>
>>68088828
>>68089011
This.
>>
giving hong kong independence would cause lots of problems.
>>
>>68085210
Looks pretty Chinese to me
>>
>>68085210
It won't happen, Communist china will never let them do it

Also HK fags love to suck the UK dick.
>>
File: Final Fantasy 6 Magitek Armor.png (608KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy 6 Magitek Armor.png
608KB, 900x810px
It is not a matter of "should". It will not happen. End of story. Once mainland China has exhausted all reasonable patience, they will declare martial law and begin summary executions on every street corner if that is what it takes to restore "order".

That woman and her brave young friend are already dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 1088x4304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 1088x4304px
WE WUZN'T QINGZ
>>
>>68085210
Britain should have made a referendum on HK before they actually handed HK to PRC. HK was handed to China without even asking HK people's opinion. They should have become an independent state like Singapore tbqh
>>
>>68085210
A lot of things should happen but honestly I'm willing to eat a hat full of shit if China lets Hong Kong or Taiwan declare independence without going to war.
>>
>>68091483
That's because HK was ruled as a colonial dictatorship by the british throughout their entire reign.

Leaving the Chinese the poisenous egg like "democracy" just before the handover was a quite perfideous plan that can only be hatched by the Britshits.
>>
>>68085210
After that "Shina" shit she pulled there, she should be executed for treason against not only the political entity of the Mainland, but also against all Chinese ethnic people themselves.

It's as if an Jewish politician calls her own people being subhumans and oven-fodder when he takes his vow in the parliament.

Dumb as shit.

As expected of a weeaboo fujoshi who writes homosexual rape novels in her spare time.
>>
Of course not.
>>
>>68091483
There would be mass outrage. Hong Kong was promised to be returned, and the colonial age was pretty much dead at that point.
>>
>>68085210
I was in a class with girl from Hong Kong and we were discussing HK cinema so the lecturer gave her a chance to speak and within 10 seconds of her addressing the room she started saying very distasteful things about mainland Chinese people. She said they all smelt, talked with backwards accents, shit in the streets, didn't have any manners, you name it. It reminded me of how Japs don't consider themselves Asian because they think they's above that, from what I've gathered HK people don't want to be independent for any other reason than blatant hatred towards the mainlanders.

Anyway, she went on for about a minute and the lecturer cut her off because there was a mainland chinese girl in our class and she seemed heated about it. Luckily I wasn't sat on either of their tables because the HK girl sounded like a bitch and the mainlander most likely smelt.
>>
>>68093678
They only do that to feel good about themselves.

The Terrier that barks to the Corgi's but whimpers's to the Pinscher
>>
Alright, Let's imagine for a second:
A New Independent Hong Kong that borders only Mainland China. Alright they managed before, but wouldn't be for China easy to starve them out? You can say access to the ocean and all that jazz, but Chinese Navy definitely bigger that any imaginable HK.
For whole independence schtick to work they need a firm support from another power, but then can you call it independence?
>>
File: hong-kong-protest.jpg (162KB, 950x558px) Image search: [Google]
hong-kong-protest.jpg
162KB, 950x558px
>>68089011
>>68088828
makes u think
>>
>>68093678
Tell me how she was able to turn (in 10 seconds no less) from HK Cinema to "Mainland Subhumans"?
>>
>>68091763

>As expected of a weeaboo fujoshi who writes homosexual rape novels in her spare time.

What da fuq?
>>
>>68094234

His fevered imagination.
>>
Disgusting that they allow that Christian filth in their public buildings. Soon the glorious motherland will dispose of it.
>>
>>68094234
>>68094436
We'd just watched a clip of a John Woo movie and I think the lecturer asked her if Woo was as popular in HK as it is perceived in the UK, one of the reasons she said Woo's movies were popular was because of how handsome the leads were, and then she went off on her before-mentioned tangent about how much better HK people are, mainly sparked because she said that she hated mainland men. This happened about a year ago but the main thing I recall was how quickly she devolved into hating the Chinese, primarily because the lecturer was mainly about UK/HK/Chinese relations.
>>
>>68085210
Yeah. Chinese get really buttblasted whenever you talk about how shit their government is.

Mainlanders have more of a slave mindset and will defend even the most horrible government actions. They'll say shit like "we know it was really bad but they did it for this good (insert commie propaganda) reason" or "Mao did make some mistakes and poor decisions but it was to keep order"

Hongkong and taiwan people just don 't have their heads up their arse like mainlanders do and they wonder why HongKong wants independence
>>
>>68094612
Now I need to know exact time in what lecture about Saladin , for example, with Turk/Kurd/Arab/Pers present would devolve into Middle East clusterfuck
>>
>>68089011
You failed to keep it in a time when China's armed forces was at its weakest.
>>
>>68085210
Yes.
>>
>>68094810
>Hongkong and taiwan people just don 't have their heads up their arse like mainlanders do and they wonder why HongKong wants independence
>Laughing Southeast Asian people.jpg.
Hong Cucks and Taiwankers will go snooty and say they have nothing in common with Mainlanders but hooooooo boy, watch the Chinese pride flags fly when they're looking down on Southeast Asians
>>
>>68094966
Especially when they abuse foreign workers :(.
>>
>>68085210
Hong Kong should've been given to Taiwan in 1999, that'd fuck with China more than any memes or debts or "international pressure".
>>
>>68089011
Britain doesn't deserve it. Independent HK would be pretty neat though
>>
>>68091483
The UK had a 100 year lease on HK, when it expired in 97 they had no "legal" basis to keep it and the Chinese were reinforcing their military on the border. There was no other option
>>
Hong Kong gets water from China. At least Taiwan has their own mountains and rivers. Unfortunately it is impossible for Hong Kong to be free.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.