[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes people do criminal action?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (20KB, 262x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 262x560px
>>
Poverty and no money
>>
peer pressure
>>
>>68066742
Are you asking if i'd rape her?
>>
>>68066786
That's the shitty escuse that left people said in 80-90s era.
The thing is the poorer regions in France are in countryside with white peasant people and criminality almost does not exist.

It's because education, that's it.
>>
>>68066742
sexual tension
>>
File: Dallas Police Robot.png (139KB, 1031x592px) Image search: [Google]
Dallas Police Robot.png
139KB, 1031x592px
moral degeneracy
>>
>>68066817
educated people do crime as well you know
>>
Girls like criminals
>>
>>68066830
And ?
>>
>>68066826
Don't pickpocket Japanese tourists
>>
>>68066742
Many things but mostly it's government decides who are criminal and who are not. Makes you think, huh.
>>
lack of proper moral guidance
>>
File: Japanese Portugal.png (141KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Portugal.png
141KB, 900x600px
>>68066858
stay away from gypsies and blacks and you should be OK
>>
>>68066742
Ideological possession and lack of good moral values.
>>
>>68066865
>government decides who are criminal and who are not

Really gets on my nerves
>>
>>68066742
the fact that i dont have a korean latex flight attendant housesklave
>>
>>68066959
Seriously you Portuguese skins are really look like gypsies skins
>>
>>68066742
Because the entry level jobs here are garbage, they use you up on 3 month contracts, the rent is too damn high and I actually want to accumulate some capital so I won't have to do the same shitty job for 40 years like my mom and dad.

Of course, I could go to university or get training in one of the traders, but the former doesn't really lead to good jobs automatically unless you're in engineering or something similar which I don't have the grades for and the latter is actually really fucking hard to get these days. If you're some kind of wheelchair-bound trans-nigger lesbian with ADHD you can be a certified plumber in 3 days, but if you're white and mostly functioning like me there's basically fuck all.
>>
File: portugal no pc.png (15KB, 597x464px) Image search: [Google]
portugal no pc.png
15KB, 597x464px
>>68067186
rude
>>
Genetics.

/thread
>>
>>68066742
Genetics.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29760212
>>
>>68066742
I would like to make her criminal action if you know what I mean
>>
Need, no money, access to arms, drugs, and yes, boredom
>>
>>68066742
I'd do a criminal action to that girl if you know what I am saying kazoku.
>>
>>68067501
>>68069249
All Aussies are criminals then?
>>
File: Australian brothel.jpg (58KB, 756x466px) Image search: [Google]
Australian brothel.jpg
58KB, 756x466px
>>68069367
yes
>>
>>68066742
Upbringing.

This includes parents, friends, and environment.
>>
It all comes down to your own mind desu. Someone can have a really shit upbringing and turn out morally good, and someone can have a really good upbringing but still turn out to be a criminal.
>>
>>68066742
>live in seattle for a couple of months
>japanese dude says america isn't safe because he left his bike on the street at night unguarded

what causes crime? being a fucking dumbass with your stuff
>>
>>68070620
I did the same in Canada and nobody stole me.
>>
>>68070620
>Being a dumbass

You seem to be completely misunderstanding his societal perceptions as he did when he was in Seattle.

People don't like their bikes up over here and, guess what?!
They don't get stolen. It's a cultural thing. Japanese are
disciplined. Arabs, and Africans aren't. There was a time
where they didn't need bike locks in Europe, either.
>>
>>68070620

His point is that you could do that in Japan and it wouldn't be stolen you fucking idiot
>>
I think the problem is that people of color and lower classes are discriminated by the system so that's a form of rebellion they are trying to say that they need to be treated as real humans. Throwing people in jail only makes things worse.
>>
>>68073687
nice bait

>>68071352
>>68071369
>act like a dumbshit
>complain when people take advantage of you
>>
>>68073687
I guess your skin is brown?
>>
>>68066742
Zero money, zero way out, zero chances, zero hope. Best recipe I know of.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.