[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Europe ever be the same again? Do Europeans that browse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1477401266168.png (45KB, 173x140px) Image search: [Google]
1477401266168.png
45KB, 173x140px
Will Europe ever be the same again? Do Europeans that browse /int/ think of the times before the migrant crisis?
>>
I miss the times when I never saw a black.
>>
>>68065286
What went wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFEWplFm18Y
>>
>>68065318
Liberalism is a slippery slope. In 1990 it was illegal to be gay and there was no divorce. Last year we were the first country to vote for gay marriage via referendum.
>>
>>68065541
God Ireland was staunchly religious I thought people don't seem to care enough about gay marriage so just vote yes but it spreads their degeneracy it will not end at just gay marriage faggots won't be satisfied till they've destroyed traditional marriage and the family unit.
>>
>>68063934
The only significant difference that I can see is the number of political/racial agitators on social media.
>>
>>68065764
The government accidentally made heterosexual marriage illegal for a few hours when they made gay marriage legal. Fairly sure that makes us the only country in all of human history to have ever legally discriminated against heterosexuality.
>>
File: 130419-angela-merkel-1322x744.jpg (103KB, 1722x744px) Image search: [Google]
130419-angela-merkel-1322x744.jpg
103KB, 1722x744px
>>68063934
>When you commit cultural suicide to show the rest of Europe that Hitlers way was the right way
>>
>>68063934
The migrant "crisis" didnt change anything
>>
>>68065920
What will it be like when Africa over flows.
>>
>before the migrant crisis
dumb 'stralia poster, this immigration problems in the west are from before that, it just brought them to front and center
as for Bulgaria, I care about more pressing issues
>>
>>68063934
never. but its not bad, its better than managing to take it back again. human beings tend to fail badly and end up in a worse situation when they try to go back to the past.
>>
>>68065888
You're forgetting Sweden m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.