[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matteo loses referendum vote and Italy leaves EU. Will it happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 277x182px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016
>>
>>68062861
I don't see anything directly related to EU in that.

You mean if he loses his proposed referendum he will resign and Beppe will take over?
>>
>>68062861
Yes, hopefully. I could finally see border control on my home country.
>>
>>68063018
Sorry to burst your bubble Mario, but you'd need to leave UN, not EU, to enable border controls that would satisfy you.
>>
Don't see anyone leaving EU until at least the whole brexit thing is wrapped up
>>
Well, talking to some of my friends at the university I heard a vast majority of them are voting yes.
I'm still hopeful though, not because of border retardation, but because the yes is a big stepping stone in our road to become another argentina
>>
>>68062861
not happening guys, if Renzi loses the referendum and resigns, the President of the Republic (Mattarella) will decide wether to create a transitory government that has to do an electoral law reform, and maybe we vote a new government in april/may. The crucial point in all of this is the electoral law that will be used in a future election.
>>
>>68063067
you have to consider that a good part of university students will not go home just to vote the referendum, the average joe votes no and they're the majority.
>>
>>68063162
Not everyone is fuori sede you know
>>
>>68062861
>leaves EU.
It's not about this, dumb proxxyfag
>>
>>68063067
>a vast majority of them are voting yes.
Hidden Trump supporters were doing the same thing
>>
>>68062861
Renzi will most likely lose it and then he's probably going resign, but why do you think there's going to be a snap election?

I think there will be another PM from the PD or technocratic government and Italy will avoid general election next year.
>>
>>68062861
I wish. Catholic-Med Union when?
>>
i dont even know of the name of their currency.

dunno anything about whats going on there but it would be shit currency
>>
>>68063377
Never, you lazy siesta people.
>>
>>68062861
Never.
>>
>>68063941
You are not med nor catholic, Abdullah Hussein ibn Mehemt aka I swear loyalty to ISIS.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.