[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I LOVE MY COUNTRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: burining-flag.dies_.jpg (113KB, 1300x680px) Image search: [Google]
burining-flag.dies_.jpg
113KB, 1300x680px
I fucking HATE Americans. I am detesting the assholes who will willingly throw the Civil Rights to the wolves for muh opinions. Muh fears. Muh feelings. Muh Jesus. I want to kill them all in the spirit of Jefferson.

Fucking hell! Should I fight to kill these idiots or just live out the last 30 years of my life as a subversive in another country?
>>
>>68051072
if you hate americans, why in the name of fuck is your flag American?
>>
>>68051155
America =/= Americans
>>
File: 1474397365480.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474397365480.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>I fucking HATE Americans. I am detesting the assholes who will willingly throw the Civil Rights to the wolves for muh opinions. Muh fears. Muh feelings. Muh Jesus. I want to kill them all in the spirit of Jefferson.
>Fucking hell! Should I fight to kill these idiots or just live out the last 30 years of my life as a subversive in another country?
>>
>>68051072
You're being an edgy faggot. Knock it off.
>>
Because I am AMERICAN. In the sense of personal liberty. In the sense of the Magna Carta. In the sense FREEDOM. In the sense that your rights end where my freedoms begin.

Why do we let church fags, gun fags, racist fags, and cheese pizza fags run our country? Why do we let empty states with no population decide our elections? Why do we let emotions and religion determine our policy because of "muh rights" shit? Why do YOU get to tell ME what the fuck to do???
>>
>three weeks after getting monumentally BTFO
>still assdevastated
this is why your ilk are the nation's laughingstock
>>
File: 1475767550805.jpg (38KB, 367x500px)
1475767550805.jpg
38KB, 367x500px
>Because I am AMERICAN. In the sense of personal liberty. In the sense of the Magna Carta. In the sense FREEDOM. In the sense that your rights end where my freedoms begin.
>Why do we let church fags, gun fags, racist fags, and cheese pizza fags run our country? Why do we let empty states with no population decide our elections? Why do we let emotions and religion determine our policy because of "muh rights" shit? Why do YOU get to tell ME what the fuck to do???
>>
>>68051300

This has nothing to do with him. Yet. But it will.

But honestly, why are Trump voters somehow regarded as the guardians of freedom? They are anything but.
>>
>>68051396
>Why
Because they voted against Hillary
>>
>>68051390

Wow. That's your argument? Jefferson would be ashamed.

If you aren't willing to fight for democracy, then you should be at least be prepared to die for democracy.
>>
File: canada.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>68051300
>PM Justin Castreau
this is why your ilk are the free world's laughingstock
>>
File: 281.jpg (27KB, 680x383px)
281.jpg
27KB, 680x383px
>Wow. That's your argument? Jefferson would be ashamed.
>If you aren't willing to fight for democracy, then you should be at least be prepared to die for democracy.
>>
Lol, cuck

Sure go somewhere else we don't give a fuck
>>
>>68051611
who are the cucks again?
>>
>>68051438
Agreed.

When can we begin the war against leftist traitors?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x263px)
image.jpg
33KB, 500x263px
Why do americans like to suck cocks?
>>
>>68051072
nobody cares about inefficient faggots like you. hate anyone all you want, still nobody cares though
>>
>>68051294
>Magna Carta

Ermm that's ours mate x
>>
>>68051072
Yes because Thomas Jefferson believed in civil rights and poopdick marriage. How retarded do you plan on being today?
>>
>>68054744
What did the founding fathers really think about races?

http://www.npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

Really makes you think and consider.
>>
>>68054766
BASED JARED TAYLOR
>>
>>68053558

Still the Irish and their half-country
>>
>>68051072
Aren't you wanting to kill people because of muh opinions right now?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.