[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We chart the decline and fall of the American Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: really makes you think.png (371KB, 619x803px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
371KB, 619x803px
ITT: We chart the decline and fall of the American Empire
>>
>>68046053
Why would this image be related with the decline and fall of the American Empire?
>>
>american """""""""""""""""empire"""""""""""""""""
>>
why is that the decline.

if anything their obesity is that. the army cant hire amerishart """men"" because they are too fat to take part in it.
>>
>>68046053
WTF now I know how Sweden feels.
>>
>Forcing bitches to work even during pregnancy
>bad

they are not gonna send then guns blazing to battlefiend in 6th month of pregnancy you fucking retards, but even office rats need uniforms
>>
>chart
KEK nice one anon
>>
Jajaja not even the army has maternity leave
Go charge into battle while you breast feed that baby
>>
>>68046053
DESU they don't call it the chair force for nothing. The fact that they even have uniforms is a bit ridiculous.
>>
File: Boss.jpg (50KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.jpg
50KB, 426x600px
>>68046053
Reminder that the Boss gave birth on the beaches of Normandy the carried on

True Patriots only seek to protect the Bosses legacy
>>
>>68046053
>women work while pregnant
>a problem
OP is a feminist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.