[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Polynesian culture like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (688KB, 1920x1436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688KB, 1920x1436px
What is Polynesian culture like?
>>
File: Firaxis-Polynesia-Moai2-1152x647.jpg (188KB, 1152x647px) Image search: [Google]
Firaxis-Polynesia-Moai2-1152x647.jpg
188KB, 1152x647px
they made culture with this construction
>>
>>68039593
ooga booga
>>
>>68039593
shit
>>
shit.
t. Hawaiian
Anyone who praises it is stupid. Just imagine SEA.
>>
>>68039593
a friend of mine did a medical internship in micronesia and told me that it is much more violent and savage than he expected. they are mostly poor people that live in tribes which control everything. state law comes after tribal law there and sometimes the tribes war each other for dominance.

the hospital he worked in once treated injured fighters and the fighters of the enemy tribe entered the hospital and just shot them in their beds.
they also have a huge problem with drug addicts there.

that pretty much astonished me because the cliche picture of that region is so different.
>>
>>68040563
>a friend of mine did a medical internship in micronesia and told me that it is much more violent and savage than he expected. they are mostly poor people that live in tribes which control everything. state law comes after tribal law there and sometimes the tribes war each other for dominance.
Papua New Guinea? That place is uniquely violent among pacific islands.
>>
>>68040563
Where's they get guns from? Shouldn't they be like fighting with spears or something?
>>
>>68039593
>that dumb smug smile
It's been identical on literally every single cover of their movies for like a decade now.
Why do they keep doing this, it's look so annoying.
>>
>>68042776
>what is CIA
>>
>>68042917
A small guy
>>
>>68040563
Is tribal law is still a thing with Polynesians? I didn't knew that.
>>
>>68042991
for you
>>
>>68039593
It is like praying to some sea star fish god shit and getting drunk later after having a fight with somebody because of coconuts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.