[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brits will defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (43KB, 971x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 971x551px
Brits will defend this.
>>
The brits were absolutely worthless in ww2. Their troops were shit tier compared to the Germans and americans. Although they did carry ww1.
>>
I thought the Soviet Union did a hell of a lot to help.
>>
>Implying the Battle of Britain wasn't a huge turning point against Hitler's favour
>>
File: 1408393857280.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1408393857280.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>68037646
>>
>>68038091
They held out against the Germans at least. Can't say that about most of mainland Europe.
>>
>>68037646
Sovjet wonned
>>
>>68038411
>battle of britain
>battle
their main assault on britain was so minor that even you call it a battle. tell me about muh defense again?
>>
File: Battle_of_Kursk_(map).jpg (279KB, 605x926px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Kursk_(map).jpg
279KB, 605x926px
>>68038411
>>
>>68038527
only because americans and soviets bum-rushed them with supplies while germany was setting up a new strategy
>>
File: Americans Liberate Russian POWs.jpg (819KB, 3438x2539px) Image search: [Google]
Americans Liberate Russian POWs.jpg
819KB, 3438x2539px
>>68037646
What.

Also America should be at least 50%. We single-handedly CRUSHED the Japanese. I know it's easy to forget the other half of the war because it was over much more quickly and seemed simpler or something. But it did happen.

All I can think of Britain really doing is some shit in North Africa, allowing us to use their land, and Alan Turing. Who you chemically castrated and he killed himself.

Russia did a fuckload though. But considering Japan and Italy not as much. They did more to take down the German War machine.
>>
>>68038719
>only because americans and soviets bum-rushed them with supplies while germany was setting up a new strategy

Nope. Soviets were on the Nazis' side when Germany was attacking Britain. Americans didn't decide to give us military aid or properly help us until after we won the Battle of Britain. Lend lease didn't start until the next year.

>The battle also significantly shifted American opinion. During the battle, many Americans accepted the view promoted by Joseph Kennedy, the American ambassador in London, who believed that the United Kingdom could not survive. Roosevelt wanted a second opinion, and sent "Wild Bill" Donovan on a brief visit to the UK; he became convinced the UK would survive and should be supported in every possible way.[274][275]

When Britain was attacked, the US wasn't committed to helping us and the Soviets were in their pact with Germany. Britain had to defend itself without either of their military help and win, only after it won did the other great powers join us.
>>
File: britain during ww2.png (273KB, 1536x1477px) Image search: [Google]
britain during ww2.png
273KB, 1536x1477px
>>68038834
>All I can think of Britain really doing is some shit in North Africa, allowing us to use their land, and Alan Turing.

That tells us about the state of your education, not what Britain did during WW2
>>
>>68038834
Japan is a tiny island, who cares.
>>
>>68037646
America did the most and without them we would've been fucked by either Germany or Russia
>>
>>68038914
The ones who deserve credit for helping us in our hour of greatest need are:

Canada
Exiled European pilots (like the Poles)
The Empire
>>
File: 1478814172841.jpg (237KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
1478814172841.jpg
237KB, 1000x679px
Americaitlyns won't defend this
>>
File: Lord Flashheart.jpg (198KB, 900x644px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Flashheart.jpg
198KB, 900x644px
>>68037646
Norway greatest ally.
>>
>>68038834
>crushing Japan = half the war
Lmao no one gives a fuck about the Pacific theatre, it wasn't a threat to Europe in the slightest
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.