[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only in America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

It has just come under my attention that
people in The United States of America unironically modify their cars so that they release more CO2. It's callred coal rolling.
>>
I've never seen this IRL. Also this is illegal.
>>
>>68036478
Our hicks are fucking stupid, news at 11
>>
>>68036504
Making things up about Americans is the Europoor's favorite pastime
>>
>>68036504
>>68036644
I've just seen it in a Galileo episode. It is recorded in Florida where at the time of recording wasn't illegal (stated multiple times by the so called "coal rollers" and narrator).
>>
It looks cool
>>
>>68036504
>I've never seen this IRL
Congratulations, you don't live in the South.
I've seen it several times, and to be honest I wouldn't mind if it didn't stink so fucking much.
>>
>Americans are edgy hillbilly
>more news at 11
>>
>>68036504
>this is illegal
literally who obeys environmental laws
>>
>>68039688
Commies and queers.
>>
File: tumblr_n6o06uEe8H1s15q2ho2_1280.png (279KB, 576x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6o06uEe8H1s15q2ho2_1280.png
279KB, 576x403px
>>68036767
Plenty of mods are legal if the cops don't see them. People who roal coal for [why???] are stupid and lose performance (like stancing). There are still legitimate upgrades that will cause some smoke if you floor it because the engine will run rich for a little bit.
>>
File: tumblr_ll1x18ULjh1qbex7lo1_1280.jpg (187KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll1x18ULjh1qbex7lo1_1280.jpg
187KB, 640x505px
>Rolling coal is a form of conspicuousair pollution, for entertainment or for protest. Some drivers intentionally trigger coal rolling in the presence ofhybrid vehicles(when it is nicknamed "Priusrepellent") to taunt their drivers, who are perceived as being environmentally motivated in their vehicle choice. Coal rolling may also be triggered at foreign cars,bicyclistsandpedestrians.Users cite "American freedom" and "a stand against rampant environmentalism" as reasons for coal rolling.

GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STATES
>>
>>68039688
>t. Billy Bob Joebob, coalminer, anti-intellectual and proud republican
>>
>>68036478
Americans are fucking rednecks.
>>
>>68036478
That's quite based actually
>>
File: 1463428179965.png (145KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1463428179965.png
145KB, 526x567px
I've seen this before but never knew the name of it. What the actual fuck
>>
>Has a vast, untouched, beautiful, unique landscape
>Wilfully destroys it just to feel manly again
>>
>>68039688
Everyone you dumb cunt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBQFnUgv37c

>I'm sorry you have to deal with that
>>
>>68036478
Can't wait until Florida floods desu
>>
>>68036478
Coal rolling means running on a rich mixture

rich mixture
>produces more power
>produces less nitrogen oxides
>burning products (exhaust) is cooler
>causes less mechanical wear due thermal expansion
>therefore prolongs the lifespan of an engine

Americans are just smart.

Jewish Gayroepean Union by banning rolling coal wants you to wreck your diesel car as soon as the warranty period ends so you have to buy a new car

Don't forget to start rolling coal today
>>
>>68044334
Not pictured : landscape, because it doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>68045332
Ah yes, America is famous for their lack of landscapes.
>>
>>68045424
If everyone started coal rolling it wouldn't be long before everything gets fucking destroyed, and I'm not just talking about global warming.
>>
>>68036478
Rednecks are a funny sort.
They also hang fake nuts on the back of their trucks, and put giant antennas that whip back and forth.
>>
>>68044334
>produces more power
Not necessarily, Only if you have the extra air to burn it
>>
>>68036478
It's a small portion of Americans who do this. Go take a look at other countries like India or China if you want to see real polluters.
>>
>The owner or operator of any unit or process source subject to the requirements of sections[1] 7651b, 7651c, 7651d, 7651e, 7651f or 7651h of this title, or designated under section 7651i of this title, that emits sulfur dioxide or nitrogen oxides for any calendar year in excess of the unit’s emissions limitation requirement or, in the case of sulfur dioxide, of the allowances the owner or operator holds for use for the unit for that calendar year shall be liable for the payment of an excess emissions penalty, except where such emissions were authorized pursuant to section 7410(f) of this title. That penalty shall be calculated on the basis of the number of tons emitted in excess of the unit’s emissions limitation requirement or, in the case of sulfur dioxide, of the allowances the operator holds for use for the unit for that year, multiplied by $2,000. Any such penalty shall be due and payable without demand to the Administrator as provided in regulations to be issued by the Administrator by no later than eighteen months after November 15, 1990. Any such payment shall be deposited in the United States Treasury pursuant to the Miscellaneous Receipts Act.[2] Any penalty due and payable under this section shall not diminish the liability of the unit’s owner or operator for any fine, penalty or assessment against the unit for the same violation under any other section of this chapter.

>The owner or operator of any affected source that emits sulfur dioxide during any calendar year in excess of the unit’s emissions limitation requirement or of the allowances held for the unit for the calendar year, shall be liable to offset the excess emissions by an equal tonnage amount in the following calendar year, or such longer period as the Administrator may prescribe.

You have to get an emissons test in order to even get a vehicle tag for high output vehicles in my state (and im pretty sure most others). Emissions laws are handled at the federal level
>>
>>68044334

Let's not even begin on how they fucked us with downsizing the engines.

>For years, carmakers kept pace with European Union CO2 goals by shrinking engine capacities, while adding turbo chargers to make up lost power. Three-cylinder motors below one liter have become common in cars up to VW Golf-sized compacts; some Fiat models run on twin-cylinders.

>These mini-motors sailed through official lab tests conducted - until now - on rollers at unrealistically moderate temperatures and speeds. Carmakers, regulators and green groups knew that real-world CO2 and nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions were much higher, but the discrepancy remained unresolved.

>Carmakers' smallest European engines, when driven at higher loads than current tests allow, far exceed legal emissions levels. Heat from the souped-up turbos generates diesel NOx up to 15 times over the limit; gasoline equivalents lose fuel-efficiency and spew fine particles and carbon monoxide.

We're getting bigger engines again, at least.
>>
Actually, "rolling coal" is what diesel vehicles do when you flood the engine with more diesel than it needs. It doesn't harm the environment, and you're a faggot.
>>
Yeah, the American low-middle clasd is the most retarded group of people the earth has whitnessed, i'm not even kidding. The niggers in the african savana know how to hunt properly with propserity.
I don't talk about the others in the cities based on an American model.

In France we know the ameritards are dumb, they actually think they liberated France when it was URSS in fact.
>>
Why would people make the car run worse, intentionally, and use more fuel?

And these are Americans, too. Don't they realize their fuel is being actively subsidized by the government?

What they're doung is sucking the taxpayers' teat and being a baby about it and sucking harder and clawing at the great mammaries of the State when their delicate feelings are being hurt by someone saying maybe we shouldn't use so much fuel all the time
>>
File: uscapepe.png (98KB, 2372x1256px) Image search: [Google]
uscapepe.png
98KB, 2372x1256px
Canadians do this too so fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8
>>
File: cct-figure-2.jpg (788KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
cct-figure-2.jpg
788KB, 720x450px
>>68046122
And both Canadians itt are defending it:
>>68045849
>>68045424

(Also, that's Québec, an independent nation)
>>
>>68047213
Not him but, is Canada a great nation still, sir?
>>
>>68036478

not exactly intelligent but not worse than bacon comments
>>
>>68036478
>just come under my attention
omg we are so screwed
>>
>>68047313
yes
>>
>>68036767
what the fuck is galileo? is that some kinda bullshit tv show? do you get all your info from american tv?
>>
File: imrs.jpg (42KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
42KB, 480x366px
>>68036478
The Russians are in on it as well.
>>
>>68046122
Dog bless.
>>
>>68036504
>illegal
pffft maybe in commiefornia
>>
>>68046122
wtf i love Canadia now srsly
>>
File: 546754675467.jpg (52KB, 495x622px) Image search: [Google]
546754675467.jpg
52KB, 495x622px
>>68047313
For now the country is. Most of our cities are lost, and Trudeau is doing his level best to destroy the rest, but hope remains.
>>
File: 1475598682510.jpg (520KB, 1300x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475598682510.jpg
520KB, 1300x810px
>>68050153
>there are """""countries""""" that don't roll coal
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.