[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happen here? I'm gonna live in there in next year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: texas.jpg (37KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
37KB, 418x328px
What happen here?
I'm gonna live in there in next year.
>>
steers and queers
>>
What city? There are differences it's a big state.
>>
>>68027893
Dallas
>>
>>68027805
typical murrican big city things if you gonna go
>austin
>dallas
>houston
>>
>>68027805
if you are a jap stick to austin as it is a big university town
otherwise you will be in bubba the redneck land
>>
>>68027805
Even their countries looks like a hand pointing a gun.
>texas
as expected of america
>>
>>68027805

Are you actually japanese or a yankee on base? This will determine my answer
>>
>>68028418
I'm Japanese and gonna move in business.
>>
File: 1461993388431.png (65KB, 632x505px) Image search: [Google]
1461993388431.png
65KB, 632x505px
>>68028463

Okay, then I'd recommend Houston or Dallas if it's strictly business but otherwise I'd stick to the smaller towns.

Rural Texas really has its charm.
>>
>>68028350

>frenchposter
>is a homosexual

it checks out
>>
>>68028534
I understand what Texas is.
Thanks.
>>
>>68028463
>>68028534

had a misunderstanding in your OP and have appeared to completely miss your question.

What happens here? Really depends on the region. It ain't like the northeast where it's the same damn thing in every town and city.

You'll probably won't find more variation between regions anywhere else in the US to be honest aside from perhaps Florida

Generally speaking though: business, guns and good BBQ.
>>
File: texas.jpg (135KB, 769x512px) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
135KB, 769x512px
>>68028862
ah yes the wonderful diversity of texas
>>
I'm from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and it's generally nice here. We have a team from all 4 major American sports, and the surrounding areas are nice. Plenty to do in the area, especially since it's so large.

Houston is shit, but for whatever reason people from there and the surrounding areas have a false sense of grandeur.

Austin is liberal hippy shit. It's a nice city, but they absolutely live by the "keep Austin weird" motto. It's not even an endearing type of weird though, and it can get creepy at times.
>>
>>68029121.
>We have a team from all 4 major American sports

Maybe, I'm gonna go see Texas Rangers' game.
>>
File: 1420047041608.png (294KB, 742x544px) Image search: [Google]
1420047041608.png
294KB, 742x544px
>>68029121
>>
>>68027805
i'm an austinite so I'm kind of biased. I like Texas as a whole, but most of it's pretty boring. Austin's a liberal shithole but if you're a normy you might like it. Traffic is the worst though, it gets really bad here.
Also the heat in the summer is a bitch. It's pretty common to have weeks where it's always above 100.
Also, Tex-Mex is the best type of food.
>>
Pros:
>live well for cheap
>generally well educated
>good food
Cons:
>hot and humid as fuck
>bible thumpers and sports
>Austin
>>
>>68030200
>cons
heck, they're fun to be around with.
>>
>>68027805
Its our mexican state of texas
>>
>all these plebs hating on Austin

Don't listen to them
Austin is based
>>
>>68029360
The Rangers have Yu Darvish again, so you'll be right at home :)
>>
>>68035817
t. Cuckafornian refugee
>>
Dallas: cultureless sprawly shithole, lots of niggers, rundown as fuck

Houston: unbearably humid, New Orleans lite, wrecked by hurricanes every other year

Austin: Designated cuckold concentration camp

San Antonio: No hablo ingles

The best Texas is rural Texas and anyone saying otherwise is a retard.
>>
>>68037149
>The best Texas is rural Texas and anyone saying otherwise is a retard
t. the product of 8 generations of incest
>>
>>68029117
>reverse search
>pic was taken in California
lol
>>
>>68030200
That's not a con
>>
>>68027805
You will definitely be in for a culture shock. Texas is the real fucking deal in terms of American Culture. Cowboy hats, cows, horses, country music, a shitload of guns and generally not giving a fuck. Kind people but be kind to them or die. I'd stick to the cities.

You might honestly experience a bit of racism as well, maybe like, once or twice a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

But seriously expect a culture shock if you leave the main city.
>>
>>68037652
>He mistakes shitkickers for hillbillies
wew
>>
>>68037149
you can actually put: "No hablo inglés" in all the cities
>>
>>68037999
Wikipedia actually says Texas is 70% non hispanic white
Which is not at all what I was expecting, shit that's better than the percentage for the whole country
>>
>>68039546
Why do you lie?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

>44%
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.