[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's no such thing as a perfect birthday sna-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fairy bread.jpg (132KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
fairy bread.jpg
132KB, 980x490px
>there's no such thing as a perfect birthday sna-
>>
>>68022421
What the fuck is that
Bread for fat fucks?
>>
Always hated fairy bread

Gross ass shit
>>
Is that fairy poop ?
>>
>>68022532
Rude
>>
>>68022421

you guys eat it with no french cream or nutella on it? you sick dingos are gay or somethin?
>>
You're the America of the colonies, Australia. Disgusting.
>>
>white bread
>saturated fats
>nutrient-devoid sugar balls

What kind of bogan parents would feed their child this shit anyway ?
>>
File: good on ya!!!.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
good on ya!!!.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
what kind of spread do you put on that? i tried making it once and it was fucking awful. used canola, not sure if that was the reason.

pic related
>>
>>68023174
>canola spread not butter
>using hagelslag not hundreds and thousands
>drinking fosters under any circumstances

Well you really fucked this up m8
>>
>>68023224
>hagelslag

how... i mean... why do you know the name for sprinkle varieties?
>>
>>68023174
You use butter you fucking mong
>>
File: 1471907131384.jpg (22KB, 293x292px) Image search: [Google]
1471907131384.jpg
22KB, 293x292px
>>68023174
The madman
>>
>>68023318
Because those kinds are only associated with the Netherlands. They're soft whereas hundreds and thousands and crunchy.
>>
File: 1432354033585.jpg (34KB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
1432354033585.jpg
34KB, 285x242px
>>68023224
>Brits call sprinkles hundreds and thousands
Literally making it harder for yourselves.
>>
>>68022532
go nack to where you came from
>>
>>68022421
that looks incredibly bland

if you are going to be a proper fatass then fry up some bacon
>>
>>68024178
we call it that as well

proxy off
>>
hey had to get this stuff off my chest

milo is just shitty knockoff ovaltine
vegemite is a spread for toast that tastes like burnt toast (fucking retarded)
vb is acidic bud light and any notion otherwise is a delusion
timtams are pretty good

also all australians like shitty trance music and australian hip hop makes my skeleton cringe out of my fucking body

australia has produced exactly 1 notable movie and it was a coproduction with america and they have no notable authors or books

the country overall seems like theyre stuck in a perpetual last day of burning man.
i imagine the whole place reeks of sweat and porta-johns and theyre all permanently caked in mud

thank you for listening
>>
>>68024699
I grew up in wog town, and we never call them hundreds and thousands.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.