[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: Bulgaria.gif (1KB, 351x181px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgaria.gif
1KB, 351x181px
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?
>>
makedonija
>>
>>68021538
gypsies, cold and povery
>>
>>68021538
VERY strange but at the same time great culture.
>>
>>68021538
yoghurt
>>
>>68021538
what a horrible color combination
>>
>>68021538
Nice beaches, Sexy women and gypsies.
>>
Hristo Stoichkov
>>
>>68021850
Not really, reminds me of Christmas.
>>
some sort of really hairy turk-like man on a beach
>>
>>68021538
They were a big empire once.
>>
Very good place where I would live :-)
>>
>>68021950
Well that's your opinion my man, I really dislike green on any flag with the exception of wales and ireland/ivory coast.
>>
> were once a huge kingdom that annoyed byzantines
> almost 700 yeara of ottoman domination without becoming muslim (based)
> won the first balkan war
> got shamefully backstabbes during the second one (although your claims over Thessaloniki were ridicoulos)
> always sided with the losing sides in bot WWs
> was communist for a while
> have a bipolar relationship with greece and macedonia
> they recently elected a pro russia president

It looks like an interesting place, I would love to visit it. It looks like a more slavish and less gipsy Romania, also I heard that things are super cheap.

Also, I know that Sofia has a lot of small pretty churches, because an Ottoman law allowed christian bulgarians to built their churches, but only if those churches were lower than the point of the spear of the ottoman soldier. Dont know if this is an urban legend, but it's cool
>>
File: Lolgique.png (8KB, 1307x990px) Image search: [Google]
Lolgique.png
8KB, 1307x990px
>>
Very good place and respected member of the most powerful union in the world.
>>
>>68021538
Turks
Orthodox
Subhuman
>>
>>68022962
Kys
>>
gypsies, poverty, nice beaches
>>
>>68022513
most probably very untrue because sofia was a village that no one knew about until it was made a capital after the liberation from the ottomans. though the ottomans did let christians build churches.
>>
>>68022962
t. Bulgarian
>>
>>68024045

What was the major city before?
>>
>>68021538
Yoghurt
Skiing
>>
>>68025321
Veliko Turnovo
>>
>>68021538
European championship 2004, thats when I first heard about this country/ first recognized it as such
>>
geri nikol
>>
>>68025321
it depends on what you mean. the capitals of bulgaria go as follows: pliska, preslav, veliko tyrnovo, sofia.
pliska and preslav are the first bulgarian empire, veliko tyrnovo is the 2nd bulgarian empire, sofia is the bulgarian kingdom/communist republic/republic
>>
enjoying a nice homegrown salad in your grandmas garden with family and friends on a sunny summer day
>>
>>68022513
>because an Ottoman law allowed christian bulgarians to built their churches, but only if those churches were lower than the point of the spear of the ottoman soldier. Dont know if this is an urban legend, but it's cool
Such laws weren't usually respected
>>
>>68021538
tri moreta
>>
>>68030551
if only you were 10 years older
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup_knockout_stage
>>
turbofolk
>>
>>68031383
*chalga
>>
Visited Bulgaria many times, and I really like it. They ought to do something about the commie blocks though. There's nothing wrong with having them in your cities, but they can't be in the center, it just looks disgusting.
I distinctively remember that in Plovdiv there's this long bulevar with restaurants and so on, but at the very end of it there's this disgusting falling apart commie block blocking the view on a mountain.
>>
Still stuck here.
>>
>>68021538
Honestly? The future of the free world. I know a Swedish businessman who does more business in Bulgaria than in the US because they are more welcoming and are not a giant nanny state. If I spoke the language and didn't have any reasons for staying, I'd want to move either there or Hungary for all the delicious food.
>>
When I think of Bulgarians I think of huge muscular bald mafiosi, kind of like the bouncer-look. Kind of like Turks in their macho behaviour except bigger and scarier.
>>
>>68022962
How did you get this cunt?
>>
>>68021950
>>68021850
my gran used to say that the white represented the sky or clouds, the green represented the land or earth and the the red represented the blood of the bulgarian people
>>
>>68021538
rakija
weirdest of slavs
>>
>>68021610
>>
>>68021538
Vegetables
>>
>>68021610
I am a Fyromian.

>>68032791
I am a Greek.

>>68031672
That's mildly flattering.
>>
>>68031672
these are typical upstanding bulgarian citizens from the town i was born in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v3iX8k1qYc
>>
>>68021538

Had a Bulgarian physics proff once with very harry knuckles.
>>
>>68021538
momicheto ot kvartala
>>
>>68033230
gypsies or turks? the tall one is cute
>>
Roses and cucumbers.
>>
Veselin Ivanov.
>>
my waifu galena
>>
Thracian bros
>>
>>68022513
>Bulgaria declared war
>shamefully backstabbed
When will this meme end
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (95KB, 608x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
95KB, 608x514px
This
>>
>>68033230
>...romskata mahala
stopped right there
>>
Back in high school, my class represented this country in a school event called "Cultural Week" :D
>>
Homeland
Corruption
Thieving
Lying
Sluts
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.