[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE MONGOLS ARE ATTACKING, WHAT DO YOU DO /INT/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: MongolEmpire.jpg (44KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
MongolEmpire.jpg
44KB, 700x366px
THE MONGOLS ARE ATTACKING, WHAT DO YOU DO /INT/?
>>
>>68013225
Surrender, what else?
>>
File: Feelings.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Feelings.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>68013247
>>
>>68013225
>Surrender, what else?
>>
>Conquer Sweden

>Offer Scandi Boipussy as tribute in the hopes of them sparing us
>>
Surrender, join the empire and invade Europe.
>>
>>68013225
this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Samara_Bend
>>
File: 'Murica.jpg (53KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
'Murica.jpg
53KB, 473x355px
>>68013295
>>
File: Caucasus Central Asia.jpg (164KB, 1390x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Caucasus Central Asia.jpg
164KB, 1390x1036px
>>68013247
>>68013286
>>68013298
then you are these guys pretty much
>>
>>68013225
I will leave my family in the middle of the night, by a yurt off of craigslist, and fly over this as quickly as possible. Considering I have enough money and will be willing to sacrifice all of it I will be very likely to be safe. I will then ride in a cool Russian vehicle from the 70s into the vast, primarily uncultivated fields of Mongolia and finally settle as a nomad. They will teach me the art of horseback riding and after enjoying each festival and becoming fluent I will be accepted as one of them. I will donate all possible money to... perhaps building a humble library for the young pastoralists who want a to build an urban life in the booming city of Ulaanbaatar. I would regularly donate and give to the war efforts and I may even join their army for a few years. Imagine that, being that young man with the funny american accent that built a library and served in the army! After having a strong family and gazing into my grandchildrens eyes (which are subtly different then their peers considering they are 1/4 white) and I will be happy. I would have lived my great life as a Mongolian immigrant with nothing but burning pride of bringing my country, considered 'barbaric' to those that don't understand it's unique culture, back to its former glory.
>>
Get on my horse and praise Tengri
t. Bashkir
>>
Enjoy victory.
>>
File: gh9H1A7T.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
gh9H1A7T.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>68013225
Based Georgia
>>
build cyclones, build wall, develop super horse flu
>>
>>68015507
> They will teach me the art of horseback riding and after enjoying each festival and becoming fluent
They will fuck you right in your glorious murican asshole.
>>
>>68016001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
>>
>>68016477
Fortify Alaska then help allies in Asia and Australia.
>>
>>68016001
this
>>
>>68013225
tell them Finland go to north, this is south
>>
>>68015507
Literally reverse American dream
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.